Stunned

Not seeing Lia and Jim anywhere, the two "heros" noticed that they smashed the doors over the two they tried to help in the first place.

"They are under the door!" Yelled the little one, he had to yell because all the 50 illustratian guards were whispering loud enough to make a normally said sentence a bit impossible to hear.

"Lift from the side so we don't crush their heads!" Yelled the 7 foot illustratio, and perhaps that's the best idea too.

The door is generally heavy and although getting under the door didn't break any of Jim's bones, it sure left several painful bruises.

But the good news is, the door was long enough to hit and break several illustratian necks, although the bloody scene isn't the easiest on the subconscious. 

It was extremely easy to break those necks because gravity made the door even heavier and their heads getting hit made the door less bone crushingly heavy for Lia and Jim.

The heroes lifted the doors, allowing Lia and Jim to rise quickly and form a battle position.

After Lia quickly stood up, it is fair to say that the little illustratian boy became stunned by her beauty. 

Beauty isn't as important as a good character but it is nice to have both. And in this case the kid feels like beauty could be more important. 

Lia has a beautiful feminine form with small male attributes. Even though she is 16 years old, it is clear to see that her body has fully developed already.

That fact regardless, Lia is still a humble girl. Having her hair tied to a tail all the time and commonly wearing fishermen clothes.

"Kaleem, son. We have a battle here!" Yelled out Saleem as he lifted one door and held it horizontally, afterwards dashing forward against the enemies.

"Right right, hit the deck!" The young man yelled, clearing it out to the people he wants to help and to his father as well.

His father pushed through as much as he could before the force these guards are showing, slowed down and stopped his full charged attack after a while.

Using an idea as a last option, Saleem the large hero, with full given strength tips down the door towards the resisting guards, leaving some enemies crushed underneath the door as a result.

But now, several of the surviving guards have raised their weapons to crush and slice Saleem.

But in a split second, they became the ones crushed because the other half of the door was tossed by Kaleem, at full strength!

Which became so impactful that it split 6 guards in half and instantly killed 7 others, as if a massive blade slid in between them.

It really isn't pretty, blood is covering the truly discomforting sights like bones and organs.

Saleem [the larger man] himself was able to lift a door as big as that and use it as a shield for some reason, but he isn't strong enough to toss a door like that in such speed and strength.

Kaleem has progressed through his powers greatly in just a couple of weeks, even managed to add a bit more weight to his body now and doesn't seem as thin as a twig.

He is slightly above 50 kilos now and his muscles started developing, slow but progressive.

But now, after this brutal battle is close to an end, only 5 guards remain alive and in tact. 

Even though their overall morale should be through the floor right now, they still had the courage to attack.

As the enemies charge wholeheartedly to attack, they were stopped on their spot by Saleem.

Who bare handedly grabbed two of them by the neck, lifted the bastards 2 feet from the ground and threw them against the ground like garbage.

Dashing away from the weapons carried by the remaining 3, Saleem "accidentally" steps on the necks of the 2 enemies he bashed against the ground.

Fair to say their fate is clear to be seen, considering that a 300 pound man stepped on their necks.

He punches one of the three guards, which sent him flying for 6 feet and tumbling for another 8. 

Saleem's strength is no doubt extraordinary.

Now the two remaining guards both raised their weapons and are slowly approaching Saleem from both sides.

The large man has fists up but it seems rather ineffective against cold weapons.

Two Swords came flying like eagles and bashed through the guards like a bird on its prey.

The Swords hit their heads and ripped them off their bodies.

Their speed was only slowed down when the weaponry hit the support beam on the other end of the throne room with the heads remaining on the swords.

"Nice throw." Jim and Lia congratulated simultaneously as they hear cracks that sounded rather like a problem, right after.

That large support beam in the middle of the way was also hit by the door Kaleem threw before, that caused the most trouble.

The swords hitting the support beam, killed the last bit of support the beam had to offer.

Ear piercing cracks became fast paced and show no sign of stopping, forcing the bundle of people through awkwardly still eye contact.

"Run!" Yells out Saleem the larger as he shook the ground with his body weight, running towards the exit, with the ceiling behind him quickly meeting the floor.

This is a situation where a blink of an eye isn't to be wasted, Saleem did not look back!