Fist Fight

"You want what??" Shouted Macek, the Ruler of Wide River Kingdom.

"I want 10 Gold Coins per kilogram! Did I stutter?" Expresses Lia, her tone remaining firm but her face vigilant to show a disgusted look.

Banging the arm support of his Throne, obviously not a fan of Lia's sass. Macek utters, his tone high pitched, trying to maintain rage. "Why should I give you special treatments? Are you the Grand King's bitch?"

Although sass preferable, her 2 years of bargaining experience can for sure come in handy when dealing with such a Jester. Therefore indirectly praising, "This Domain has never seen a full grown Black Marlin beach the shores, Juveniles maybe? Point is, with your authority, you can sell it anywhere for triple the price."

Dumb but at least not enough to leave a trick escape unnoticed, Macek speaks of an alternative option. "Or I can take it from you and have the Guards throw you out? I can sell it for four times the price in that way!"

The Kingdom of Wide River has been developed through thievery and propaganda. Corruption sunk so deep to the root that if they didn't have this port, total bankruptcy would be inevitable. The Kingdom of 200 houses would be nothing but a field once more.

Since the strings of power are getting pulled, Lia can't hesitate to point out. "You can do that and earn a small fortune, but after you will lose half your income from fish. I can get Gold wherever I go, but you won't ever get anyone who can beach a 800kg Black Marlin."

Loving how the teenage lady is getting the upper advantage, Jim whispers behind. "We got this in the bag!"

Hearing him, Macel can't help but to shout. "You be quiet you pale son of a bitch."

Not giving time for anyone to speak, actually willing to budge, Macek immediately adds. "5 Gold Coins per Kilogram, I'll buy the entire fish too."

Not a fan of what she just said to Jim, not that she cares about him but because the King here based the offence on race. Lia counters the offer, "15 Gold Coins per Kilogram or I'll throw the body back in the fucking ocean."

Pissed beyond prepare, Macek glares at the ceiling and shouts after a sigh. "What! Outrageous!"

Poking her from behind, Jim expresses with a whisper. "Miss Lia what are you doing? 3,000 Gold Coins is a great amount!"

Whispering back, Lia advises. "Silence Jim."

Looking at Macek, her tone remaining calm, Lia cites. "Take it or leave it, I have Gold Coins to spare. I don't give a damn if this fish rots."

Noticing that this isn't in no way going how he wants it to, Macek offers. "I appreciate your courage miss... Lia. How about we settle for your original request?" 

Such hard to catch meat is something the royalty would pay 100 Gold Coins per kilogram for. He can make a small fortune from one fish here.

"I want the Gold by tomorrow, otherwise no illustratian law will save you from going bankrupt." Lia reminds as she made her way out of the King's throne room.

Yes she was in his throne room! No fisherman ever had the chance to bargain with a King! They usually accepted the price to avoid a beheading. But considering the extremely rare to beach catch, the King has to tolerate Hell and a half.

But as Lia was about to exit thinking this whole situation is behind her, finally able to rest, 15 Guards rushed into the Throne room, facing her and one of them hollers. "Halt Witch! You are under arrest for Demonic interaction!"

Fearing that she will be called a witch but not realizing that it will happen this early, Lia shouts back. "Me? A Witch? Bullshit!"

Laying down what the deal today will be, another Guard from the bundle shouts. "We have two eye witnesses, they saw you doing Magic in the Ocean! If you resist arrest, you will be slaughtered immediately!"

Remembering that she left the 2 other Spearfishermen aside to come here and do the deal, Lia sighs and utters. "Bastards! I should of tossed them in the ocean when I had the chance!"

Actually happy about having a witch amongst them, Macek hollers a command after a calm celebration. "Well well well, now that fish is mine. Guards, tie her up! We have an execution tomorrow."

Looking at the crowd in front of them, spotting blades perked out and reflecting the candle light yet still not willing to give in, Lia raises her right hand up and closes her eyes, saying. "Surrender? I don't think so."

"So be it!" Continues one Guard and the other followed with a holler for battle. "Attack!"

For Lia it is better to fight until death reaches her at this point instead of surrendering.

Getting tied up will eventually lead to being burned to death, that's what they do to all Witches.

But what's possibly worse, she will be tied up today and burned tomorrow. Meaning she will be all night in the Castle Dungeon, Guarded by hungry bastards.

She heard stories of Witches being raped by tens of Guards before getting burned alive and the Kings didn't punish any Guard about it, not considering Witches as Humans it would be the same as raping an animal, in any King's eyes.

Even though Lia has a tomboy style, 2 years of Spearfishing has toned her body beyond well.

Giving her a gorgeous feminine form with some maleish attributes, and her black hair tied into a tail behind her head, reaching near the end of her spine just enhance her beauty.

Above all that, she has blue eyes so she would for sure attract any man. But these Guards would rape anyone. Slim or obesse, they have no boundaries.

So fight to the death it is!

As the bundle of Guards Charged towards Lia, she raised her fists high and waited to beat the crap out of them.

She doesn't seem dangerous at all in their eyes though. Being 5.4 foot tall and a Woman, she isn't portrayed as a serious threat.

As they approached, 2 of them were struck down by Lia as she punched their faces with all her might and threw them 6 feet across the air and 4 more feet tumbling over the floor.

Reasons why they didn't use Swords is a bit of a blur, but it might be because they want a clean body there in the Dungeon to manipulate.

Jim grabs the two Swords the Guards dropped, tosses one to Lia and starts putting up a fight himself.

It Surprised Lia big time, she expected him to flee from the scene and yet he is risking his neck. No Gold is enough for such bravery.

Gazing at her, eye contact firm for a few seconds, he asks. "Do we have a plan Miss Lia?"

Looking at the enemies in front of her, she test swings her Sword a couple of times and shouts. "Yes. Fight!"