"A Hand"

Jim swings his shining Iron Sword, giving a left strike and as it slid to the right in a quarter of a second, an enemy head became airborne, leaving his body behind.

Yes... that's what happens when you challenge a Spearfisherman's arm muscle.

Having Swords on their hands came to their advantage big time, at least now they can fight instead of becoming practice for the Guards.

Although Lia considerably capable strength-wise, no sane person brings Fists in a Swordfight and she doesn't plan to punch people anymore.

Several Guards tried to strike her at once, Swords whistling almost simultaneously and a foot close to each other since they are all fighting one person here.

But she raises her Sword horizontally, above her head. It aided to hold off such impactful man power.

A few didn't manage to hit her Sword, not to mention meeting Iron with flesh, their Swords just kissed the air and they prepared to strike again.

Considering that, she has to be agile, every split of a second counts when numbers aren't by one's side.

Being close by after slicing another man against the arm, Jim spots a golden opportunity and there is no way to avoid it.

Seeing a lot of hands all in one place, he took the liberty of swinging his Sword downwards towards that bundle of hands.

Considering the criteria, he has put in all of the strength one can gather in a excruciatingly short time and therefore he cut off 3 hands clean and heavily injured 4 others.

The 4 heavily injured were Guards who had two handed Swords while the ones who lost their hands, were using one handed Swords as you might have guessed.

They didn't prepare for such an attack because the root of this fight suggests Victory. Being two people only, they shouldn't have stood a chance against 15 Guards. 

Furthermore everything happened in a blink of an eye, even Jim didn't see such an opportunity coming but he just went for it.

The attacked Guards fell down in pain and some fainted almost instantly while screaming in pain before they hit the ground.

"Rude of you all to try and lay a hand on a Lady." Mocks Jim after he beheaded another Guard who tried to attack him from behind. 

Understanding the joke at such a situation, actually glad to have him by her side, Lia compliments. "Nice one Jim, a hand!"

"Careful!" Yelled Jim as he threw his Sword at full speed towards Lia. 

For a second there, thinking that she will meet the tip of that Sword but Jim aimed towards a Guard who's behind her.

Hitting the Guard against his forehead, penetrating from one side to the other, taking down one of the final Guards standing.

"Nice one Jim!" She compliments again but with thicker enthusiasm this time.

Afterwards she grabs the Sword handle, pulls it out of the Guard's head and gently tossed the Sword to Jim where he grabbed it and proceeded to charge against 6 more Guards who seemed to be hesitating for battle.

Dimotivating Jim's attack, Lia shouts. "Leave these ones to me."

"They like to rape Witches? I like to behead rapists, It's a perfect scene." Lia explains, furry burning in her eyes, rage visible to any other.

She couldn't even imagine how traumatic it would be to be raped by 1 man, not to mention tens.

With the fury of her fallen "Witch" sisters, she raises her Sword and starts rounding up the Guards who are near the closed Castle gate, almost ready to flee the scene.

But it is fair to say, they aren't going anywhere today.

Sword on his hand, but deforming his battle position, Jim points out. "As you wish miss Lia, just yell if you need assistance."

She charges towards the 6 Guards and as she did, 2 of them dropped their Swords already and tried to flee through the Castle Door.

All of them, dead or alive, underestimated her in the beginning.

Underestimation is any warrior's biggest flaw if a warrior had such attribute.

Even against a bug one should keep their Guard up, that Bug could be poisonous or blessed with Demonic Powers, you never know!

However, going on. Those two didn't manage to flee the scene, they were swiftly struck from behind with her Sword swung horizontally from the left.

Leaving them with a wound so strong that they almost got caught in half, one Guard died almost instantly and the other is screaming in pain, trying to hold his back.

What the other Guards who stood and fought just witnessed, triggered fear and by instinct they immediately struck Lia from both sides as she was standing in the middle of the Guards.

The Guards who tried to flee were in the middle. If they were to flee, they would call for more Guards or possibly even Citizens, so she had to act fast.

Two Swords struck Lia on the neck, but after the Swords met her skin, blood didn't break out and her head didn't get cut off either thankfully.

Although feeling a great sensation of pain on her neck, she arose from the half squatting position and stood up straight.

Only to see the Guards shaking in fear, noticing their eyes flinch after she took a quick second to look at both of them, left and right.

In a blink of an eye she bent down further and pushed her Sword through one Guard's Chest and nailed him against the Castle door, her Weapon forced to become stuck.

Not bothering to waste time pulling it out, she grabs another Sword dropped from the cowards who tried to flee the scene and she quickly jumps Backwards.

Sure even Swords don't seem to be able to break the surface of her skin for some reason but the pain sure seems to last long, so she doesn't wish to receive anymore blows.

She feels like fainting is close if receiving more swings like this becomes her fate today. These strikes feel like a thin line of lava that's constantly being poured on her neck.

Using her Sword, she raises it slightly above her torso as a defensive pose.

She barely has any experience in Swordsmanship but managed to observed what Jim was doing and copied him, finding it to be effective surprisingly.

Watching the show Lia put on, Jim didn't notice at all that the King fled the Throne room and ran his way up to the closest tower attached to a Castle, yelling for help like a defenseless child.

Guards rushed in the scene, flocking the Throne room. What was 15 Guards before, is 50 Guards now.

Even Jim doesn't feel confident about fighting so many people, so he takes a few steps forward at the same time when she took steps backwards and shouts. "Miss Lia, fall back!"