The First Song from the First Album

I don't know why, but something had me thinking about what the first song from the first album of some bands I like are. I've decided to share my favorites with everyone. These are them: 

Elvenpath by Nightwish (from Angels Fall First)

 The actually was not the first song I heard from this album, but it's my favorite. I love the melody, the lyrics, and all the fantasy ideas behind it. 

Meridian by Sirenia (from At Sixes and Sevens)

 "Meridian" is the song that really helped me to get into Sirenia. I don't know what it is about this one, but it's one of my favorite songs by them. 

The Dark Element by The Dark Element (from The Dark Element)

 The song "The Dark Element" by the band The Dark Element from the album The Dark Element. That's a long, repetitive title, but this is one of my favorite songs from the album (I love the whole album, though).  

Lovebearing Storm by Visions of Atlantis (from Eternal Endless Infinty)

 I've never cared much for Visions of Atlantis' music, but I like a few songs from their early albums, "Lovebearing Storm" being my favorite of those songs. There's just something about this one I'm attracted to. 

Mr. Sinister by Powerwolf (from Return in Bloodred)

 This song has been stuck in my head a lot since the first time I heard it, and now I'm very fond of it and it's my favorite from the album. 

 Those were my favorites, but here is a list of some other ones I know that are pretty good: 

Sensorium by Epica (from The Phantom Agony

Night of the Living Dead by The Vision Bleak (from The Deathship Has A New Captain)

Elis by Erben der Schopfung (from Twilight

Leave Everything Behind by Amaranthe (from Amaranthe)

Scream of the Butterfly by Coronatus (from Lux Noctis) 

Evenfall by Tristania (from Widow's Weeds)

Circle by Lacuna Coil (from In A Reverie)