👞16👞

Do What You Want

Annabelle💔 "YEP! Fucking disgusting innit"
Ellie🌝 "no, no it's not fucking disgusting Annabelle you are. HOW DARE YOU COME IN HERE START SLAGGING OFF RANDOM STRANGER! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHY SOME PEOPLE SMOKE!! SO GIVE JOE HIS HOODIES BACK AND FUCKING LEAVE MY FLAT!"
Zoë🎄 "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT HERE! Annabelle go"
I watched Ellie run off out the door and straight down the stairs.
"Annabelle I think you had better leave! NOW!"
She chucked the hoodies to joe and walked out
"Joe what the hell just happened? Where's Ellie gone?"
Joe🎮 "I don't know, I think, think, she's gone to find Dianne, I think we should stay here, wait for them to get back, you know what happened last time we even saw Dianne in the studio"
Zoë🎄 "yeah, good idea"

Dianne🌝 I ran as fast as I could down the stairs, I needed to see Dianne.
I got to the entrance to the dance studio, I could hear the music blasting. I walked straight in
"WHAT THE HELL DIANNE!!"
Dianne💋 the door opening made me jump, i could see that Ellie was pissed off, well that was an understatement
"What?"
I was so confused what had I done?
Ellie🌝 "no you know exactly what Dianne! You've been smoking again you promised me that you would stop-p!"
I could feel myself getting upset, I hated shouting with Dianne.
Dianne💋 shit, how the hell did she know, all I could do is deny it.
"I haven't, Ellie, I promised you that I would stop after Australia!"
Ellie🌝 "oh don't lie to me! Come here!"
Dianne💋 I took a tiny step towards Ellie, knowing full well that she would be able to smell it on me.
Ellie🌝 "fine I'll walk to you"
I walked straight over to Dianne as I watched her blush and get shaky.
"You stink"
Dianne💋 "thanks, I mean I have been dancing"
Ellie🌝 "no Dianne, you stink of smoke, stop playing all innocent with me I know you've had a smoke, pass me your bag"
Dianne💋 "ALRIGHT SO WHAT! YES IVE HAD A CIGARETTE BUT IVE ONLY HAD TWO! IM S-S-sorry, alright I'm sorry. It's not your health I don't understand why you care so much"
I ran over to my bag and slid the pouch along the floor to Ellie. I didn't want to be in the same room as anyone. I went to walk out when walking past Ellie she grabbed my arm
"Please els, I need to be on my own"
Ellie🌝 "no Dianne, please. Why? Why have you started again, please"
Dianne💋 "just, just cos"
Ellie🌝 "just cos isn't an answer, do I not deserve an answer?"
Dianne💋 "no you do, I just can't give you one, I don't know, okay, I DONT KNOW WHY I STARTED AGAIN! It was going so well, I couldn't cope anymore"
Ellie🌝 "Dianne you struggle when your on them, you think your better but they make you worse, trust me dianne, I've known you all your life! I've known no cigarettes Dianne I've known cigarette Dianne I've known struggling Dianne I've known coping Dianne. Dianne I know you! Stop beating yourself up"
Dianne💋 "I c-can't"
I felt like shit, not because I had been found out but because I had made Ellie annoyed, I assumed joe and Zoë knew so I had made a fool of myself.
"Can I meet you in the flat? You can take the stuff"
Ellie🌝 "whatever Dianne, look I trust you you can have the whole lot, go and smoke all you want"
Dianne💋 I watched Ellie walk out the door and slam it. She would go upstairs and tell it all to joe and Zoë and they would think that I'm an idiot. I was so tempted just to sit there and finish the box. I packed up and signed out of the studio and walked out of the main doors, knowing I was visible to the windows. I got a certain distance away and I looked up at the windows, I could see the back of joes head. I stood there and couldn't decide if I should go back or keep walking. I kept walking letting the pavement decide where I should go.

{A/N: Heyy,
Ooo!! I hope your enjoying this fanfic, I'm really enjoying writing it 😂 (at the moment anyway) I wonder if Ellie and dianne will sort it?}