👢25👢

The Morning After

Dianne💋 I woke up, my legs wrapped around another leg, a leg that wasn't mine. I opened my eyes and the harsh light shone in my face, I felt weird, then it dawned on me I was in bed with joe, my heart started going at 50 miles per hour I jumped out of bed trying to find something to put on, I could only see clothes scattered on the floor, I had a massive headache, the world started spinning. Joes fingers found their way to mine be pulled me back down into bed.
"Joe what the hell happened last night!?"
Joe🎮 "morning babe, come back in it's really early"
I remembered everything from last night but Dianne looked in a daze, I pulled her back down into bed where she was absolutely freezing, I wrapped my arms around her straight   what happened last night, I think I had too much to drink"
Joe🎮 I can't lie I found this hilarious. I just giggled into her shoulders.
"You can't remember a thing?"
Dianne💋 "no, you think I'm stupid don't you" I said nervously laughing. I was asking what happened but judging by this situation I knew exactly what happened. I laid with my back to joe, his arms wrapped around my torso and I
drifted back off into a deep sleep. About an hour later, I heard the door click open and my body froze. I heard a pair of giggling girls come in and then run straight back out. I got out of bed and put some clothes on. I walked out into the living room and sat on the sofa when Ellie and Zoë came out from the kitchen.
"Morning, how are you from last night"
Zoë🎄 "I have a bit of a headache but we didn't really drink much"
Ellie🌝 "I had two glasses, I feel fine"
Dianne💋 "jeez good for you, I had way too much"
Ellie🌝 "how much of last night do you actually remember?"
Dianne💋 "arriving at the club" I said embarrassed
Zoë🎄 "hahaha, well me and Ellie know something you don't"
Dianne💋 I could feel myself getting reder by the second
"What"
Ellie showed me her phone
Ellie🌝 "I quote: me and joe have gone back to the flat a little early"
Dianne💋 "well how do you know we watched Netflix when we got back?"
Zoë🎄 "yeah, we don't"
'Netflix and chill' I whispered in Ellie's ear
Dianne💋 "Zoooeeeeeee!!"
I threw a pillow at her head and she threw it back at me
I sat and rubbed my eyes as I leant more into the sofa. It was about an hour until joe walked out. We all decided that we were going to have a sleepover day today. Me and Ellie put on fresh pjs and Zoë borrowed Ellie's while joe was in a hoodie that he gave me and some joggers.

 Me and Ellie put on fresh pjs and Zoë borrowed Ellie's while joe was in a hoodie that he gave me and some joggers

{A/N: Heyy,
So these are really short because there is A LOT of exciting things coming up. So if you can put up with two (today and tomorrow's) short parts then you will be great full}