I choose you

As usual I wake up at 4Am, get dressed and go for a morning jog around the town before going back home, showering and getting dressed into a black, purple and grey shirt, black leggings, dark purple socks, my dark blue trainers, black and purple finger less gloves and finally my new belt that Professor Oak gave me that carries 24 balls instead of 10.

Room⬇️⬇️

I grab my bag all my things in it along with my satchel and close the door before heading over to Professor Oak's like I do every day at 6:30 but not before releasing Kīhorudā who locked the door behind me since my mom gets up at 8am

Kīhorudā enjoys playing around in the bushes and tall grasses as we go to the Professors lab. Over the years Kīhorudā has found many old keys and keeps them safe until they may be needed again. He loves it when I agree to let him keep it when people agree that no one has lost them. I had to take a few off him though because they were rusty old and horrible.

When we get to the lab I go through the back door like always and turn all the lights on with Kīhorudā at my side as I go to the basement to check the generator room which is locked at all times with only two keys and me having one of them.

When everything is in working order I start to set up the corridor where the new trainers will come through. I lock every door with the master key my Klefki keeps hold of and put some signs up before hearing the front door open and the Professor coming through as I make my way to get the pokemon that are going to be given to trainers. I herd them all into their poke-balls and set them out in order before meeting up with the Professor by the front of the building.

At this time it is only 7:30 and too early for trainers to get their starter pokemon.

"Willow, I would like to give you some things. Now I know you already have pokemon but I believe it is time for you to have your own starter pokemon." He hands me one of two poke-balls. "I caught these ones just this morning. You can have this one as your starter pokemon. I know this pokemon is not a usual starter for this region but it could help you on your journey."

I take the poke-ball gently and curiously as Kīhorudā also comes up to look at the ball curiously. "If you insist Professor. Go poke-ball!" I say and a small green/blue serpentine pokemon pops out. A Snivy and it seems to be shiny. "Hello Snivy. I am your new trainer. I don't know how you got here and I am not going to ask but I hope you and I get along."

"Thank you for not trying to push me to attempt at telling you. I have a feeling that we will get along quite well." She replays.

"I am glad you think so Snivy." This frightens her. "Oh, sorry. I guess I should tell you that I can understand any and all pokemon, I am psychic, and I get these feelings like if I am needed some place, should do something of go somewhere. Don't worry about being from a different region either. I have many pokemon from other regions take Kīhorudā for example. He is a Klefki from the Alola region. Now we just need to find out where he went... sneaky little devil, always goes searching for keys the moment I turn my back." I say as I smile down at the nervous pokemon who now seemed more at ease.