Authors Note

Okay everyone. I know your probably wondering why this has popped up.

Well I've looked back over what I've wrote, talked to a few friends (over the phone) and we have all concluded that this is a tab bit rushed, all over the place, Willow is OVP and I have got no idea about what I am aiming to write most of the time.

The big main points I plotted out were her knowing Brock, already having pokemon, trying to make her seem smart and strong but not a bad person, her getting captured by Team Rocket and becoming partners with Mewtwo.

Sorry for that spoiler but it's true. Most of this story I have been winging it and it has not turned out the best but hopefully not the worst either.

So regarding them points I am discontinuing this story but also remaking it with a proper plot, better story dynamic and such and making it  overall better with proper explanations, more character development and no OVP characters.

Don't  worry though! We might see and catch many of the same pokemon but just with better everything and at a slower pace than what it was.

I also would like to thank those that voted, commented and bookmarked this story and hope to bring the new one out as soon as possible.

Hope you guys stay safe during the Lockdown and hope that your friends and family stay safe too!!

Bye!