Transferring pokemon and the Cascade badge!!

Waking up at 4am I go for a run, get a shower and change into a spaghetti strap, black tank top that shows my abs and muscles, unfortunately, and some dark blue Jean-shorts, my ball belt and black finger less gloves.

When I go to the kitchen I cook enough food for 6 people: Brock, Ash, Misty, Myself, Nurse Joy and the other person who is in another room. I eat what I want and when I have finished washing everything Nurse Joy comes in at 7:30am.

"Oh, you didnt need too cook food for everyone and wash it all away. I could have done that. Thank you though." She says as she sits down to eat.

"I had nothing else to do since I needed to wait for my companions to wake up and for Professor Oak to get to his lab so I can send most of my pokemon there and ask for a few back. They are all on an island you see so I need Professor Oak to act as a mediator to send them to the island and find the 3 pokemon I wish to carry with me." I explain as I walk into the main room where I call the Professor.

"Ah, hello Willow! I have not seen you in a long time!" He says happily.

"Hello Professor. I need you to get my Noibat (Sonic), Flarion (Flare), Joltion (Jolt) and Glacion (Frost). I also need to sent you some pokemon. The eggs you gave me have hatched and one of them hatched into twins!! I have also got some common pokemon that I caught along the way. I am sending them over now." I finish as I send all of the babies (not including Thunder and Sparky), Inferno, all the fossil pokemon, Paws, Vince, Roman, Honey, Glade, Stalactite, Hemlock (who was not happy but understood and wanted to get stronger with my other pokemon), Thistle (with some persuation) and Sandstone.

"That is a lot of pokemon Willow." He says. "How did you get all of them? Well not the babies but all the others."

Then I begin to explain what has happened these past week. When I had finished he was in shock that all of that had happened, and it took a few minutes for him to come back to Earth.

"It seems like you have had a great and busy time on your journey. Call me back in a few hours and I will transfer Frost, Jolt and Sonic to you." He says, and I can tell he is excited to scan all of my pokemon who already gave their permission to do so.

"Alright Professor. I will call back after both me and Ash have our Cascade badge. See you then." As I end the call and go to the kitchen to see all three of my companions eating with two plates in the sink. The other person has eaten.

"Nurse Joy really knows how to cook! This is amazing!" Ash shouts. I walk over and wack him on the back of the head.

"I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THIS FOOD!!! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT ASH!!" I shout at him before going back to my room and calling Sabrina out to carry the eggs.

When I look back in my bag to count my empty Poke-balls, I see that there are 3 more pieces of moon stone that must have fallen in when they were settling back down so I decide to put them with the others and in total I have 5.

We walk back down to see Brock has just finished washing the dishes as Ash and Misty are arguing again but they soon notice that I am there and stop.

"Sorry Willow. I know how much you enjoy cooking and should have known how your food tastes, but I just assumed things, and I shouldn't do that. Thank you for the food." He apologizes and I smile.

"It's okay Ash. I just kinda got annoyed that you jumped to conclusions again." I reply with a laugh as we hug each other.

When we pull away he looks at what I am wearing. "I didn't know you had so much muscle, you don't usually show it off and I find it too revealing! Go get changed into something else!" This causes us all to laugh.