Snake Bite Ridge

"Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?" everyone sung, other than Teddy. After a sad found of that Teddy stands up to put on some insect repellent.

"Oh, Teddy isn't camping delightful!?" Emil asks excitedly, I nod in agreement

"Maybe for the Mosquitoes, they're getting an all you can eat Teddy buffet, and Mum gave the good tent to Luna" Teddy points towards my set up. As we both turn.

"Well, I saved up for this tent, and you don't go camping very often, it's Mum and I's thing" I say

"Whatever!" He returns to drowning himself in insect repellent and accidentally sprays Sydney in the mouth causing her to choke.

"I'm so sorry!" Teddy apologizes profusely as I rub her back. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I have my tent and my sleeping bag so I am clearly here for Laser Tag!" She says sarcastically.

"There's Laser Tag!" Emil exclaims

"She is being Sarcastic Emil" I inform him

"Always eludes me" Then Teddy asks how her parents agreed to this and Sydney and I had a knowing smirk exchange before the chat goes on, when Tanner pulls out the marshmallow cannon I pull Emil to the side before asking if we could talk. He agrees so we sit outside my tent.

"You know what happened last weekend right, Well, I was wondering what is going to happen now?" I am suddenly really shy as Emil stands in front of me. He reaches down and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before replying

"Well, I would love it if you would be my girlfriend" He says confidently but quietly. I smile in return and nod my head.

"I would like that" Emil sits beside me and grabs my camera from my bag, before taking a photo of us sitting peacefully. He also shows me a photo of us from the Piggy Spank where I fell asleep against him, we look adorable. I turn towards the campfire and I see Teddy sneaking off to the woods with his robot.

"Emil, Teddy is entering the woods alone" I point to Teddy "You should probably follow him to make sure he is okay"

"Are you sure, there will be nothing for you to do?" He asks. I smile at his concern.

"Sydney is here remember" We both stand up and I kiss his cheek, I faintly see him blush before he turns and runs off to find Teddy, instead of going over to Sydney who is watching a weird boy trying to catch a bat, I grab my book and sit down on the beanbag.

Looking up I see Emil and Teddy emerge from the opening in the bushes walking towards Sydney, I run up to Emil after he stops but Teddy continues. "What's going on?" I question

"Teddy is asking Sydney on a date" He tells me while wrapping an arm around my waist, I sigh in contentment turning away from Emil to Teddy who seems to have been cut off be Tanner. I over hear that he asked her on a date and she said yes.

I watch Teddy sadly as we walk over to him. "Hey, it's okay, I am sure that relationship won't last long, he just isn't her type" I say comforting him.

"You probably wan't sometime to be alone" Emil says pitiful

"Actually, maybe we could be alone together, I could use some time with you and my twin" Teddy says, I smile as Emil celebrates when Teddy isn't watching and I giggle following Teddy over to the campfire.

--------------------A/N--------------------

Sorry about the late update I have just gone back to school and my first Dance comp was today so I have been busy with rehearsals

Anyone have ideas for:

Emil the mum thief

A night at the hip-Hopera

Teddy's Bakshal