Chapter 7

Cameron (picture of her off to the side)

*A week later*

The football coach had already gave us permission to prank the football team. So let the fun begin.

Today's practice was kinda important since we have a game tomorrow. Every one is doing laps outside on the track. After we were done we got water and stretched and went to go finalize our plan.

We went in the gym where our plan was at. We walked in the gym all of the girls are excited and laughing about what their reactions would be. I was excited to I just had no one to share it with since I don't have friends and I wasn't willing to make friends and no one was willing to be friends with me.

"Okay girls you know the plan right?" The coach said.

We all nodded our heads. Too excited

To talk I guess. The little girls were waiting for us in the gym with one of the other coaches. The girls were 3 to like 6 maybe.

We explained what they were going to do.

"Alright my little ladies here's what your going to do. We're all going to walk out side and once we get to a field you're going to see a whole bunch of boys wearing funny uniforms okay?"

The coach explained slowly so they'd understand.

They all said okay really loudly. Guess they were excited.

"You guys like playing with baby dolls right." The coach asked with excitement in her eyes.

The little girls got excited. Their eyes got really big and they gasped. They all shouted yes really loudly and excitedly.

"Okay so we're going to give you girls two baby dolls and when we get to the field they boys are going to be waiting to play with you. Just ask them to play and they'll say yes, okay?" The coach explained slowly.

We're going to walk with them and give them their baby dolls. They were smiling the whole time.

Once we got to the field the boys were lined up ready to do a play. We signaled the coach that we where ready. Once the little girls saw the boys they took off to go play with them. While we just walked over to our little section to practice at like nothing happened.

After like a minute or two we looked over to see that all of the football players had taken off their helmets and were playing dolls with the girls. They looked miserable when the girls weren't looking.

We all busted out laughing at them at how soft they looked. They where all smiles when the little girls were liking at them.

Jace looked at me I just smirked at him and stuck out my tongue at him while he flicked me off.

Payback sucks doesn't it?

So I basically wrote this in home room I'll dedicate next chapter or when I get home idk lol hoped y'all like this!

~Jenna