♤V♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤The Avengers and Natalia got closer in the week they spent together now they are having a party at the tower and Natalia is sitting there talking to Maria Hill who she met and was nice

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
The Avengers and Natalia got closer in the week they spent together now they are having a party at the tower and Natalia is sitting there talking to Maria Hill who she met and was nice."Wow that's so remarkable you are an interesting kid Natalia"Maria says and Natalia nodswith a smile and shrugs."Well It's not that remarkable"Natalia says laughing."Oh come on I never met a teenage girl who is 14 may I add beat all those guys with once single handed bullet"Maria says and they both laugh.They both get up and go towards Tony,Thor,and Rhodey who she met to."But, you know, the suit can take the weight, right?So I take the tank, fly it right up to the general's palace, drop it at his feet. I'm, like, "Boom. You looking for this?"Rhodey says expecting them to laugh but they all just keep staring at him."Boom. Are you looking for...Why do I even talk to you guys?, Everywhere else, that story kills"Rhodey says and Natalia laughs."That's the whole story?"Natalia asks and he nods."Yeah, it's a War Machine story"Rhodey says and Thor nods."It's very good, then,It's impressive"Thor says and Rhodey nods."Quality save"Rhodey says and Natalia shrugs."So Tony where is Pepper?She's not coming?I really want to meet her she seemed nice last time she came here"Natalia asks Tony and He shakes his head and says"No"."What about Jane?She was nice to when I met her"Natalia asks looking at Thor."Where are the ladies, gentlemen?"Maria says."Ms. Potts has a company to run"Tony says while shrugging."Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the Convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer"Thor says."And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth. It's pretty exciting"Tony says and Natalia laughs at them."There's even talk of Jane getting a Nobel Prize"Thor says and Maria looks at Rhodey and Natalia."Yeah, they must be busy, because they would hate missing you guys get together Testosterone!"Maria says making Natalia laugh."Oh, my goodness"Rhodey says patting her shoulder."Excuse me"Maria says and they both walk away."But Jane's better"Thor says and Natalia just shakes her head and leaves laughing.Natalia goes to her room and takes off her dress and puts on some leggings and a plain white shirt.She grabs her laptop and her phone.She puts a movie on the T.V.

Natalia was still watching the movie until she hears a loud screeching sound making her cringe.She gets up and grab her two guns carefully and loads them."Worthy,No,How could you be worthy?,You're all killers"A robotic voice said and once Natalia got closer she sees a robot. "Stark" Steve says and Natalia goes down the stairs with the rest of the avengers. "Jarvis"Tony says."I'm sorry, I was asleep,Or I was a-dream"The robot says."Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit"Tony says typing something."There was this terrible noise,And I was tangled in... In... Strings,I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy"The robot says and Natalia looks confused."You killed someone?"Natalia asks."Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices"The robot says."Who sent you?"Thor asks and the robot turns to us."I see a suit of armor around the world"The robot plays a recording and they all turn to Tony. "Ultron"Bruce says."In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on mission"The robot says."What mission?"Natasha asks.They all start to get their weapons slowly."Peace in our time"The robot says.Then alot of robots come towards the avengers.Natalia starts shooting the robots and takes cover over a table.Natalia starts to shoot alot of them and the robot quickly gets destroyed.All you could hear are bullets and glass breaking.One robot lifts the table and Natalia quickly shoots it and kick the robot out of the way.Natalia then takes out her hidden throwing knifes and throws them to any robots and destroys them.When all of them are destroyed Natalia stands up slowly and looks at the robot standing there with strings. "That was dramatic,I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to... evolve? With these? These puppets. There's only one path to peace. The Avengers' extinction"The robot called Ultron says picking up a robot and destroying it.Thor then throws his hammer at Ultron and destroys it."I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me... There are no strings on me"The robot says slowly and Natalia looks confused."What the holy hell was that"Natalia asks.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Her dress