♤XIV♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤They all get ready to go to Sokovia and fight Ultron

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
They all get ready to go to Sokovia and fight Ultron.Natalia is changing on to her new and clean suit that Tony made for her because he wanted to do a new upgrade.Natalia puts her mask on."Hello Natalia"Iris says making Natalia smile.Natalia puts the new weapons her and Bruce and Tony created for her.Natalia fixes her hair and lipstick and leaves her room.Natalia spots the twins and goes up to them."Hey Wanda and Pietro"Natalia says and they both hug her."We miss you Nati"They both say and Natalia smiles."We are sorry of what-"Pietro says but gets cut off by Natalia."It's alright"Natalia says and they smile."So are you ready?"Natalia asks."Yes we are"Wanda says and they all nod and walk out.

"Ultron knows we're coming,Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out"Steve says while they are in the Quinjet.
"We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!"Pietro says while telling everyone and he speeds runs out.They don't pay attention to him so Pietro runs back with a gun and shoots."Get off your asses"Pietro says and leaves."All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done"Steve says.Wanda uses her magic to make everyone leave their homes and evacuate."We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right"Steve says making everyone look at him. "Natasha! Natasha!"Bruce says while looking around Ultron's hideout."Bruce?"Natasha says and Bruce gets close to her cell."You all right?"Bruce asks her and Natasha nods."Yeah is Natalia ok?"Natasha asks and Bruce nods."The team is in the city,It's about to light up"Bruce says and Natasha looks around."I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere"Natasha says and Bruce backs up."Yeah. I did"Bruce says and shoots a gun at the lock making the cell open."So what's our play?"Natasha asks while she ealks up to Bruce."I'm here to get you to safety"Bruce says and Natalia frowns. "Job's not finished"Natasha says."We could help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over"Bruce says and Natasha looks doen."So, we just disappear?Qhat about Natalia?"Natasha asks.

Natalia is helping people evacuate Sokovia."Come on"Natalia says while she helps."Your man's in the church, boss.I think he's waiting for you" Friday says.Tony lands with his Iron Man suit where Ultron is in."Come to confess your sins?"Ultron says catching Tony's attention."I don't know,How much time you got?"Tony says sarcastically."More than you"Ultron says behind Tony making him turn around.Tony notices Ultron is bigger than him."Have you been juicing? Little vibranium cocktail? You're looking... I don't wanna say puffy"Tony says and Ultron sights. "You're stalling to protect the people" Ultron says and Tony nods."Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?"Tony says and Ultron walks away."I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free. What? You think you were the only one stalling?"Ultron says while he puts a machine in the center.Tony revises it."There's the rest of the vibranium. Function, still unclear" Firday says."This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time"Ultron says.Meanwhile in the bridge that Natalia was helping evacuate robots started to come out of the ground and flying everywhere and causing destruction."Go! Get off the bridge!"Natalia screams at people but then a robot comes towards her and blasts her making her fly away."Mother trucker that hurt like buttcheek on a stick"Natalia says while groaning."I would say language but-"Steve sayd but gets cut off.Natalia gets up and gets her electrocution sticks that look like bow staffs and goes up to a robot and hits it.One comes behind her and she quickly kicks the robot but the robot gets the staffs and throws them away."Come on I barely got to use them"Natalia says while groaning."I guess I have to take out the guns"Natalia says while getting her guns and blasting the robots.All of a sudden Natalia feels the ground shake."Guys what is happening"Natalia asks through the earpiece."Sokovia is going for a ride" Tony says.Natalia keeps protecting the people and blasting the robots."Do you see... the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world... will be metal"Natakia hears Ultron say.The ground shakes beneath Natalia and she grabs on a rail."Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed...walk it off"Steve says through the earpiece.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤