♤VII♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤"Talk, and if you are wasting our time"Wanda says while walking in with Pietro

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
"Talk, and if you are wasting our time"Wanda says while walking in with Pietro."Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief. You're wondering why you can't look inside my head"Ultron said no showing his face.Wanda and Pietro look at each other.Ever since the Avengers took Natalia they have been looking for her everywhere."Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself"Wanda says.Ultron gets up and reveals himself and the twins gape at him."I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter"Ultron said while walking towards Wanda."I didn't expect, but I saw Stark's fear,I knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct"Wanda says and Ultron walks away."Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? "Children." I lost the word, there. Children... designed to supplant them, to help them... end"Ultron says."Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?"Wanda asks."I've come to save the world. But also... yeah"Ultron said.

Natalia was sitting down in the couch looming at her hands."Hey kiddo"Tony says while entering the living room of the tour."Hey Tony,I feel bad just calling you Tony CA N I call you uncle Tony?"Natalia asks and Tony smiles."Ofcourse kiddo now why the sad face Wendy's?"Tony asks and Natalia shrugs."I don't know I just don't know how I got into this mess"Natalia says while looking at her phone."Hey can I give you advice"Tony says and Natalia shrugs."You are going to give it to me anyway"Natalia says making Tony chuckle."Look this life it isn't easy at all,everywhere you go there would be danger even if you are in the happiest place on earth,trust me on this..right now you are going and nobody deserves to go what you went through and kiddo trust me,right now you are a Avenger and that means that danger always comes to you and will always be with you no matter what"Tony says and Natalia nods and hugs him."Thanks Uncle Tony"Natalia says and Tony nods."Your welcome Ariel"Tony said."Now want to go and steal Capsicles shield and turn it pink"Tony said and Natalia nods and they both hear the elevator door open."He's all over the globe. Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place"Maria says entering with Steve."Nevermind"Natalia says and Tony chuckles and leaves."Fatalities?"Steve asks. "Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories,worst fears, and something too fast to see."Maria says. "Maximoffs"Steve says and Natalia's eyes widen."That makes sense he'd go to them. They have someone in common"Steve says."Not anymore"Maria says while showing them a picture.Natalia couldn't believe what she was seeing is this what Wanda and Pietro were doing.Steve,Tony,and Natalia walk into the lab so they could all gather together.Steve gives Thor the tablet with a picture"What's this?"Tony asks and Thor slam the tablet in Tony's chest."A message. Ultron killed Strucker"Steve says."And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us"Tony says and Natasha shakes her head while standing next to her sister. "This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"Natasha says."Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss"Steve says and Natalia nods."Yeah, I bet he... Yeah"Natalia says and looks at the computer. "Everything we had on Strucker's been erased"Natasha says."Not everything"Steve says.They pull up box files into the room and they all begin searching through the files.
"Known associates"Steve says."Baron Strucker had a lot of friends"Natalia says and they all nod."Well, these people are all horrible"Bruce says but Tony stops Bruce."Wait. I know that guy,From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms. There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new a game-changer. It was all very Ahab."Tony says and Natalia looks at the picture
"This?"Thor points at something in his neck."It's a tattoo I don't think he had it"Tony says."Those are tattoos, this is a brand"Thor says signaling in his neck and Natalia gives Thor a high five.They go and research what the brand mean and Natasha pulls her sister to the side."Look listen to me I want to keep you safe ok"Natasha tells Natalia."I know and I'm ready to show the people what we got"Natalia says and Natasha smiles and hugs her.They go back where the boys were researching."Yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief." In a much less friendly way."Bruce says looking at everyone."What dialect?"Natalia asks. "Wakanada"Bruce says and Natalia looks at the computer and laughs."Bruce it's Wakanda"Natalia says and Bruce nods."Yeah Wakanda"Bruce says."If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..."Tony says and Steve tyrns to him."I thought your father said he got the last of it"Steve says and Bruce goes up to them."I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?"Bruce asks."The strongest metal on Earth"Tony says and they all look at Steve's shield."Where is this guy now?"Natalia asks.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Her outfit