♤XII♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤Steve and Natalia both keep trying to distract Ultron

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Steve and Natalia both keep trying to distract Ultron.Meanwhile Natasha gets on a motorcycle."We got a window. Four, three... Give him hell"Clint says while opening the Quinjet dropping Natasha with a motorcycle.Natasha drives off and sees Steve's shield".I'm always picking up after you boys"Natasha says and picks up Steve's shield."They're heading under the overpass,I've got no shot"Clint says."Which way?"Natasha asks."Hard right,Now" Clint says.Natasha drives off fast with the motorcycle and drifting off and dodging cars.Natalia and Steve keep fighting off Ultron but he grabs Natalia and throws her into Steve making them both lose balance.They both get up and Natalia looks at Ultron and Steve."Can I say it?"Natalia says and Steve nods."We could do this all day"Natalia says and they both run towards Ultron.Natalia gets on top of Ultron but he quickly pushes her away.Steve then gets blasted but Natalia gets up and runs towards Ultron blasting him with her gun.Steve gets up and goes towards Ultron but then he gets thrown on Natalia. "Damn what do you eat"Natalia says while getting up and tucking her gun.Ultron grabs both of their throats and  hangs them on the edge of the truck.Natasha quickly comes and gives them Steve's shield which Natalia got and hits Uktron with it causing him to lose balance."I believe this is yours"Natalia says giving Steve his shield.Ultron then puts something on Natasha's way and she quickly drifts and turns around.Natasha sees the robots with the cradle.The robots blast her but she gets on a rail with people.She drives by and people get Out of the way.Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming through!"Natasha says while passing by.Steve and Natalia look at each other and nod.Steve kneels down while Natalia runs and he boostes her up maiign her jump and blasting Ultron on the face making him lose balance she then kicks him.Steve throws his shield and then they both get knocked off and land on diffrent cars."Oh Fudge"Natalia says while getting up.Natalia runs and gets on the truck were Ultron is and she sees Ultron crashing cars making Steve crash.Natalia grabs her gun and shoots him making him go on his knees.Steve then gets back on the truck.Natalia drives the motorcycle. "Clint, can you draw out the guards?"Natasha asks."Let's find out"Clint says.Natalia and Steve both fight off Ultron.Then Natalia sees the Quinjet and Clint starts firing at Ultron.Ultron sends three of his robots after Clint who drives off and makes them get off his back.Meanwhile Wanda and Pietro look at the news and see Natalia and Steve fighting off Ultron."Oh no Natalia"Wanda says.Natalia and Steve both keep fighting Ultron.Natalia kicks him and Steve quickly throws Ultron off the truck.Ultron flys towards them and knocks them both off and into a train.The robots that were firing at Clint quickly leave "They're heading back towards you So whatever you're gonna do, do it now"Clint says.Steve puts Natalia who is unconscious on a seat and fights off Ultron who blasts him but he easily dodges it."I'm going in Cap, can you keep him occupied?"Natasha says while getting closer to the truck. "What do you think I've been doing?" Steve says while getting back up again.Natasha gets up on her motorcycle and jumps into the truck.Another truck crashes her motorcycle.The robots quickly fly into the bottom of the truck and pick up the big box that has Natasha and the cradle.They fly off making Natasha lose her balance and grabs on to something so she won't fall."Okay, package is airborne, I have a clean shot"Clint says but Natasha sights. "Negative,I am still in the truck" Natasha says."What the hell are you-" Clint starts to say but gets cut off by Natasha."Be ready. I'm sending the package to you"Natasha says."How do you want me to take it?"Clint asks. "You might wish you hadn't asked that"Natasha says while cutting off a string.Ultron punches Steve but then he quickly gets knocked over by Pietro who comes by fast.Ultron gets back up and trys to make his way to Pietro but Wanda moves the metal so it would block him and Ultrom looks at her."Please, don't do this"Ultron says."What choice do we have?"Wanda asks.Pietro then leaves before Ultron could blast him ans then he flys away.Steve runs and goes to the front to find the train driver unconscious."I lost him!He's headed your way!"Steve says while looking ahead and sees a blocked end."Nat, we gotta go"Clint says and Natasha quickly puts a bomb on and the cradle quickly slips off and she grabs on.The thing explodes and the cradle gets on the Quinjet but Ultron takes Natasha."Nat!Cap, you see Nat"Clint says while driving off."If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!"Steve says."Do you have eyes on Nat?"Clint asks."Go! Damn it"Steve says and Clint curses under his breath and blasts off."Civilians in our path,Can you stop this thing?"Steve asks the twins.Pietro runs off and gets civilians out of the way before the truck hits them.Wanda quickly uses her magic to stop the train.The train stops and everyone gets off.Steve foes back to the train to get Natalia who is still unconscious.He picks her up and goes towards the twins.Wanda rushes towards Pietro but he stops her.I'm fine,I just need to take a minute" Pietro says while taking a seat."I'm very tempted not to give you one-"Steve starts to say but gets cut off by Wanda."The Cradle Did you get it?"Wanda asks and Steve nods while still carrying a unconscious Natalia. "Stark will take care of it"Steve says while nodding."No, he won't"Wanda says with wide eyes."You don't know what you're talking about,Stark's not crazy"Steve says while shaking his head."He will do anything to make things right"Wanda says."Stark, come in,Stark Anyone on comms"Steve says through the earpiece."Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?"Wanda says.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤