♤X♤

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♡Helen Cho walks into her lab but then stops when she sees Ultron

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♡
Helen Cho walks into her lab but then stops when she sees Ultron."I can feel the difference, Scream, and your entire staff dies. I could've killed you, Helen, the night we met. I didn't"Ultron says while standing in front of her."Do you expect a thank-you note?"Helen says."I expect you to know why"Ultron says and Helen looks at a cradle in front of her."The Cradle"Helen says."This is the next thing, Tony"A vouce recording of Helen plays while Ultron looks at the cradle."This is the next me"Ultron says."The Regeneration Cradle prints tissue, It can't build a living body"Helen says while looking at Ultron."It can,You can,You lack the materials,You're a brilliant woman, Helen,But we all have room to improve"Ultron says while pointing the scepter at Helen.

"Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?"Natalia asked while Steve and Tony were cutting wood. "Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things,I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception"Steve says and Natalia laughs."Yeah, give him time,We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him."Tony says and Natalia looks down at the mention of the twins.She still couldn't believe they did that to her when she even told them what her past was."Earth's mightiest heroes,Pulled us apart like cotton candy"Steve says and Natalia looks at the sky."Seems like you walked away all right"Tony says."Is that a problem?"Steve asks Tony."I don't trust a guy without a dark side, Call me old-fashioned"Tony says and Natalia stays silent not wanting to intefer."Well, let's just say you haven't seen it yet"Steve says and Natalia shales her head."Guys stop You know Ultron is trying to tear us apart, right?"Natalia says and they look at her."The kid is right Steve"Tony says."Well, I guess you'd know,Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question"Steve says and Natalia shakes her head."Banner and I were doing research"Tony says."That would affect the team"Steve says."That would end the team!Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the "Why We Fight"? So we can end the fight. So we get to go home!"Tony says and then Steve breals a log with his hands. Making Natalia look at Steve."Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time"Steve says."I'm sorry. Mr. Stark... Clint said you wouldn't mind, but our tractor doesn't seem to want to start at all,I thought maybe you might"Laura says awkwardly."Yeah, I'll give her a kick. Don't take from my pile"Tony says while walking away.Natalia turns to Steve and sights.  "You two fight like a married couple you just should just like kiss and make up"Natalia says jockingly making Steve chuckle."Yeah well that's just the way we communicate"Steve says. "Yeah I could see that,so Uncle Steve tell me why haven't you had a girlfriend yet"Natalia says with a smug look."Really?Uhmm well"Steve says but no words came out of his mouth."U respect your decision Uncle Steve,Tasha told me about her,but don't worry when your ready tell me so Tasha and I could finally play match maker and hook you up with someone"Natalia says with a smile."Just like your sister"Steve says with a smile.

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time,My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing"Fury says while Natalia and Natasha were seated.The little girl who Natalia found out her name was Leila showed both of them her drawing meking them both smile."What about Ultron himself?"Steve asked."He's easy to track,He's everywhere,The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though"Fury said."Is he still going after launch codes?"Tony asks."Yes, he is. But he's not making any headway"Fury said while pouring himself a drink."I cracked the Pentagon's firewall,in high school on a dare"Tony said."Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that"Fury said but Natalia looked confused."Nexus?"Natalia asked."It's the world internet hub in Oslo,Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on Earth"Bruce said."So, what did they say?"Clint asks."He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed"Fury said."By whom?"Natalia asked. "Parties unknown"Fury said."Do we have an ally?"Natasha asks."Ultron's got an enemy,That's not the same thing Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is. I might need to visit Oslo. Find our unknown"Fury said. "Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that"Natadha said."I do. I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard"Fury said."Steve doesn't like that kind of talk"Natalia says."You stole my line"Natasha says. "You know what, Romanoff's?"Steve says and Natasha smirks and Natalia smiles."So, what does he want?"Fury asks."To become better. Better than us"Natalia says."He keeps building bodies"Steve says while nodding. "Person bodies,The human form is inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it."Tony says."When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed" Natasha says."They don't need to be protected,They need to evolve Ultron's going to evolve"Bruce said while looking at the butterfly picture Leila gave Natalia and Natasha. "How?"Natalia asked."Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?"Bruce said while looking around.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Her outfit

 ♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤Her outfit