Chapter 9

Unedited

I glance over at Harmony as she splashes in the water. Harry is learning to surf with Blayze, Melody, Amor, and Aylin which is Amor's sister. Layla and Abigail are with me watching the children play in the water. Abigail met this nice guy who is apparently ten years older than her. She doesn't care though. She claims that he treats her well. He's a manager of one of the Matreekis's estates. She seems genuinely happy and that all I want for her. I still wear the gold sun necklace she gave me at my bachelorette party proudly around my neck.

"I'm getting thirsty." Harmony tells me squinting her eyes from the sun shining in her eyes. "I have water in the cooler." She skips out of the water and to the cooler on the sand. We are in Croatia and everyone is enjoying themselves so far. I'm five months pregnant and I'm impatiently counting down the days for when I'm to deliver these twins. I have high blood pressure and I'm eating foods that are helping me keep it as low as I can. I don't want to take any medication that could sicken the twins. They are getting big now and it looks like they are going to be big babies when they are born. That scares me because that means my stomach may stretch more. I have increased the number of oils and stretch creams on my body. My breast is now d cups and my jean size is a 6 now.

I'm wearing a two-piece bathing suit with my curly hair pulled up into a pineapple. I don't miss the sounds of cameras snapping photos of my family and I. I start to feel jabbing pains in my lower abdomen. I walk, more like a waddle, back to my beach chair and lay back. I recently bought kinesiology tape to help with the pain and discomfort of my growing belly. "Haelyn could you do me a favor and massage my lower abdomen? I'm in a lot of pain right now." I groan. She smiles and says, "Absolutely, I remember my friend doing that for me." I laugh remembering the friend was me.

"Have you started on the nursery yet?" Asks Theia.

"No, I haven't. I should start looking into it."

"Hell yeah, you should!" Exclaims Maddie who is breastfeeding Mae.

"Are the twins sleeping in the same room together?"

"I'm going to let them sleep in the same room, Theia."

The twins rarely sleep in their own beds by themselves. In the night they sneak into each other's beds.

"Of course I will have them sleeping with Blayze and me when they are a couple of weeks old than I will transfer them to their own rooms," I tell the girls. Slowly the pain in my abdomen starts to fade as Haelyn messages me. We ladies continue to sunbathe enjoy the warm rays of the sun. I might have dozed off once or twice but I'm shaken awake by Harry asking for something to eat.

"Harry, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Wake me up."

I sit up anyways and he helps me stand up. I let out a puff of air and say, "That was a lot of work."

"All you did was sit up." Zaven voices with sass.

"Well, I want to see you try and get up with two mini-humans pushing their body up against your lungs and other organs," I remark.

Amor laughs and Blayze is trying to fight his smile by using his fist. I turn to Harry and pull out the cooler and hand him a sandwich I packed. We are renting a gorgeous home here in Croatia for the week that we are staying here. We leave the beach after a while since we all start to get hungry. After everyone freshens up we climb into our cars and start to drive to a nice restaurant to eat. I get up repeatedly to use the bathroom something that I'm starting to get used to since I have two babies pushing against my bladder.