Chapter 26

Blayze and I are heading out this evening to celebrate our 4th anniversary. Blayze and I actually have been married for five years. We don't count that one year of us married under contract. I'm currently changing into a dress for dinner and all the kids are on the bed playing with Dorian. I hear Harmony reading a book out loud as I walk past the door. I look in the mirror and smile happily at my dress of choice this evening. I'm wearing a flowy red dress with low black heels. I put on diamond stud earrings and grab my black clutch. I step out and the kids turn their heads toward me.

"What do you think?" I ask them.

"You look like Suzette," Harry replies before playing with Dorian's feet.

"You look pretty mommy," Genesis smiles at me.

"Thank you, sweetie," I kiss her cheek and Tyson and his friends come into the room.

"Blayze is ready for you downstairs," Tyson informs me. He and his friends are babysitting while Blayze and I go out. I'm due next month on August 1. I walk downstairs outside to see Blayze with a bouquet of chicken nuggets. I smile happily as I take the bouquet and kiss his luscious lips.

"You really know me best," I say as I step into the car. Blayze heads inside the car and drives us to a restaurant. "I would take you out of town but we can't travel with you pregnant," Blayze holds my hand as he drives and when we arrive we are ambushed by paparazzi. Easton helps us push through the crowd to the restaurant doors. I kindly wave to the people and smile as I walk behind Blayze who is holding my hand.

We are seated and I quickly look through the menu. Blayze orders us drinks and the waiter leaves to the bar. "What are you, craving babe?" Blayze looks through the menu searching for what he wants to eat.

"I'm not sure. I'll eat anything at this point," The waiter comes back and we order our food. We are hiding in the back in a booth avoiding the press as we eat. Blayze told me he would be cheesy on our date. He stares into my eyes calling all kinds of beautiful romantic words that would make a girl swoon. However, I'm giggling and joking around not able to keep serious.

"This isn't going as I planned," he sighs defeated as I snort across him.

"I'm sorry but..." I burst out laughing touching his hand across the table. "I love you Blayze. I love that you try it's so romantic," I sigh happily as he raises his glass.

"To us," I raise my glass and we toast.

"To us," I say before sipping my glass of water.

"So can we get ice cream now?" I ask excitedly.

"Of course," he laughs and pays for our meal while I tip the waiter. We leave ignoring the press as we enter the car. We arrive at the ice cream parlor and order our ice creams before hiding in the car to enjoy our treats. I play around with Blayze color as he feeds me ice cream and I kiss the part behind his ear on his neck that he loves so much. I stop before he can get handsy with me.

"I'm 8 months pregnant Blayze. I can't have sex in a car," He groans as he eats his ice cream angrily. I chuckle as I fasten my seatbelt and he drives us home. "I almost forgot," Blayze pulls out a rectangle that is wrapped up in silver wrapping paper. I take the gift kissing his cheek and I unwrap the rectangle box. I see Tiffany&Co label and I tear up as I see the diamond bracelet. Blayze helps me put it on as I thank him multiple times.

"This is so beautiful Blayze! Thank you! I love it!"

"I'm glad you love it, babe. Come on inside, it's time to put you and the baby to bed."

___________________

Blayze POV

It's July 31 and every single friend and family member are here for when Suzette goes into labor. She is 100% sure she is going into labor tomorrow and we have the hospital bag ready for tomorrow. Maddie and Damon are here with their three kids: Kaison, Mae, and their new baby boy Maxton. Maddie and Damon went to Africa awhile back and I guess while they were there they got busy. Maddie gave birth to their son Maxton in March.