Chapter 28

I get ready for dinner while Blayze helps Rupi change into her clothes. "Daddy!" Screams Genesis. Blayze drops everything he is doing and runs to her aid. He's a sucker for his baby girl. "Yes, sweetie,"

"I can't decide which dress to wear. Which one do you like?" She asks him holding up two dresses.

"I like the yellow dress," Blayze tells her and she scurries away. I button up my shirt before putting on a pair of black leather pants. I grab my black pumps and Blayze leaves the room dressed with Rupi following close behind. Everyone meets up in the large car garage to pile into the cars to head out for dinner. The kids chat with one another chasing each other around and looking down at their phones. I can't help but smile at our growing family and friends. It's so nice to vacation with all of them.

Genesis POV

"So our parents are most likely going to stay up and talk but they don't come to our rooms. All the girls leave your rooms and come over to Eric's right after our parents head to the lounging room," instructs Ric. We all nod not paying much attention since we're all on our phones. I'm watching the Kaison Snapchat story since he just posted it. I turn my head to see him recording a video and I smile as his phone lands on me. He waves at me with that gorgeous smile of his before turning to Harmony who pushes the phone out of her face.

"Kids pile up in the car please," my mom grabs Rupi and Dorian by their hands and leads them to the cars as we follow them. I see Kaison laughing at something Harry said. I pull out my phone as I walk by him. I want to seem uninterested and not desperate for his attention. I asked my uncle Chris about what guys look for in a girl. He said that most guys when looking for a serious relationship tend to prefer the girls who seem uninterested. They go for the easy girls when they just want a certain thing from them. That certain thing is obviously sex.

I resist the urge to look at him as I pass by and smell his glorious cologne. That masculine scent is everything I need to be happy in life.

"Goddamn he smells good," I whine to Mae who just rolls her eyes smiling at me.

"You two will never happen,"

"Never say never," I flip my hair and enter the SUV that will take us to the restaurant. The ride is uneventful as we blast music to the restaurant. We arrive and I find that the restaurant is empty. "Why is the restaurant empty?" I ask Harmony.

"You know how mom is when it comes to the rest of our siblings. She doesn't like them to be in the public eye. Plus, Uncle Amor said that he didn't want people since it's a lot of us," she begins to direct me to a seat next to her and I sit down. Mae comes beside and shows me a meme on her phone. I laugh as our family continues to find their seats. Dinner begins and the table is loud as people talk to each other.

"Look at this picture," I turn my head to Harry who is sitting across the table next to Kaison who is in front of me. I raise an eyebrow in confusion unsure as to what I am looking at. "This is in Paris. We should go," Harry is right. I recognize the street. "Mom wouldn't go," I tell him.

"Yeah, she would. You know she loves to spontaneous," Harry says before shouting. "Let's go to Paris!" Everyone goes silent and within seconds the kids start chanting, "Paris!"

"I'm down," my mom chirps and aunt Haelyn says, "I would love to go to Paris,"

We all head back home after dinner and we collect our things so that we can leave in the morning. Our parents head to the lounging room and the girls and I sneak to Eric's room. We find them laughing as they open a bottle of beer.