2. The Mall Rats

Y/N's POV

"Y/N do you copy? This is Dustin over?" My walkie-talkie beeped. I jumped off my bed and walked to my dresser. I picked it up and held it up to my mouth.

"Yeah I copy." I responded while sitting down.

"Do you speak Russian?" Dustin asked.

"Uh yea, but just a little." I paused, "Why are you asking?" I put on my roller-skates.

"Just meet us at Scoops in 20." Dustin told me

"Us? Who's 'us'?" I questioned.

"Doesn't matter, can you come?" He spoke

"I'm supposed to meet-"

"Please, please, please, please, please." Dustin pleaded.

"Ok! Whatever I'll be there, but you owe me." I turned off my walkie-talkie. I walked down the stairs and skated out of my house.

"God Max, please don't be mad." I thought as I skated down the block.

Max's POV

"Damn it, Y/N." I thought as I skated sround her block one more time. I glanced down at my watch. "She's late."

I stopped in front of her house and shook my head. To pass time by, I attempted to do a kick flip.

"Shit!" I yelped as I fell of and my skateboard went flying. I got up, only to see Eleven holding my skateboard. She walked toward me and handed me my skaate board.

"Hi." She spoke.

"Hi?" I answered back, awkwardly.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"And then he said he he missed me." El told me as she shifted on my bed. "And then he just hung up." She continued.

He's a piece of shit." I spat out as I continued to pace.

"What?" She asked, shocked.

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today, and his Nana obviously isn't sick." I explained. "I guarantee you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now." I stopped in front of her.

"But friends don't lie." She reminded me.

"Yeah, well, boyfriends and girlfriends lie. All the time."

"You're going to stop calling him." I instructed as I sat down next to El. "You're going to ignore his calls. As far as you're concerned, he doesn't exist."

"Doesn't exist?" She asked

"He treated you like garbage. You're gonna treat him like garbage. Give him a taste of his own medicine." I spoke.

"Give him the medicine." She repeated.

"Mm-hmm." I nodded, "And if he doesn't fix this, if he doesn't explain himself, dump his ass.

"Come on." I pulled El up.

"Where are we going?" She asked, reluctant to go.

"To have some fun. There's more to life than a stupid boy, you know." I told her as i pulled her out of my room.

3rd Person

"Mmm." Erica grinned as she placed down her tasting spoon. "Can I try the peppermint stick?" She asked again.