5. The Flayed

( italics means 'in russian')

Y/N's POV

"Shit! Shit!" Dustin screamed as we plummeted to the ground. We continued to scream for our life as Dustin made his way towards the control panel.

"We're going down! We're going down!" Steve screamed.

"Yeah, no shit, Harrington!" I shouted at him.

"Why don't these buttons work?!" Dustin slammed his hands on the buttons while he screamed.

"Press the button!" Erica shouted as she made her way over to him.

"What do you think I'm doing?!" Dustin responded as they both began to push the buttons.

"Come on, press something!" Steve yelled at them.

Just press the button!" I screamed. The elevator slammed at the ground and we all fell to the floor. Boxes dropped around us as I groaned and held my leg.

"My groin. It fell on my groin." Steve whines as he attempted to get the box off. "Dustin!" Dustin rushed to help the box off Steve struggling in the process

"Is everyone okay?" Robin sighed as she tried to get up.

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve shouted as he pushed Dustin out of the way to get to control panel.

"I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work." Robin stated, pointing to the panel.

"They're buttons. They have to do something." Steve exclaimed.

"Yeah, if we had a keycard." Robin said.

"A what?" Steve looked at her.

"It's an electronic lock." I pointed the card scanner. "Same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a keycard, it won't operate. Meaning,"

Dustin interrupts me. "We're stuck in here."

"Yeah." Robin nodded as Steve shut the panel door.

"Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you four are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat." Erica exclaimed as she dre a line in front of her throat.

"I don't care about Tina!" Steve slammed his hands against the box. "Or Uncle Jack's party! Your mom's not gonna be able to find us if we're dead in a Russian elevator!"

Hey. What if we climbed out?." Dustin pointed to the trap door on the ceiling. We looked at it and made a plan. We pushed some tables under it and stacked the boxes to form a staircase. Dustin and Steve started to climbing and go onto the top of the elevator.

"Now what?" I sighed as I looked around the room.

Max's POV

"I found him." Eleven spoke as blood ran down her face.

"Where is he?" I asked her.

"Woods." She responded.

"Woods?" Lucas repeated as the tv static hissed.

"He's with Will's mom." El told us.

"M-my mom?" Will stammered as he leaned forward

"What are they doing?" I questioned as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ill-annoy." Eleven tried to pronounce. "They're going to Ill-annoy."

"Mike! Breakfast!" Mrs. Wheeler shouted as she knocked on the basement door.