I love you

Chapter 14 is a Valentine's Day chapter lol I'm clever. Also, first steamy chapter!!

Enjoy xx

"Hey, baby," Harry says softly as he peaks his head into my room.

"Mm, hi," I reply softly. He pushes open the door and closes it behind him before walking over and sliding into bed with me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby," he tells me softly before leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Harry."

"Tonight, we'll leave here at seven. Wear something somewhat fancy, we're going somewhere nice." I nod and give him a smile.

He stands and leaves the room leaving me to begin getting ready. I check my phone to see it's just after noon so I get up and grab a pair of grey joggers and a tank top. I grab a clean set of under garments and grab my phone. After entering the bathroom and closing the door behind me, I turn on the water. I let the water run as I undress and grab a towel. I brush through my long red hair before stepping into the shower and pulling the door shut. The warm water soaks my hair and drips down my skin as I scrub my face with my hands. The door is pulled back and I jump with a shout.

"Harry! What are you doing?" I ask as I turn away from him.

"Having a shower."

"Well go to your bathroom, this is my shower," I tell him. He closes the glass and lets the water run over him.

"Our shower now." I sigh, still turned away from him.

"Baby," he says softly as he runs his hands over my shoulders and then along my arms down to my hands that were crossed over my chest. "You don't have to hide anything from me, you're beautiful."

"Harry," I start.

"You're beautiful, baby. You don't have to hide anything, or be ashamed of your body. It's stunning," he tells me. I sigh before giving him a nod and letting my arms fall. I turn around slowly in his arms and keep my eyes trained on his chest knowing I couldn't look down.

"Hey, look at me." He puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my chin up.

"You are beautiful. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, Ireland," he says using my name instead of a nick name. I give him a soft nod and he smiles before leaning down and kissing my lips. We trade places and he lets the water re-dampen my hair. He grabs my shampoo and squeezes some into his hand before lathering it into my hair. I do the same and reach my tiny arms up to lather his hair. As we wash each other's hair we steal glances at each other's faces. Whenever we make eye contact, we look away, resulting in me blushing and Harry smirking. After his hair is washed and rinsed and mine is conditioned and rinsed, he holds up a bottle of body wash and raises an eyebrow.

"May I?" I continue to stare at the bottle before my eyes find his.

"Uh, s-sure."

"Baby-"

"Yes," I say cutting him off. He nods slowly after hesitating before squirting some body wash into his hands.

"You can too, if you want, but you don't have to." I nod and take the bottle from him and pour some into my hand. He begins washing my arms and I start on his chest. His calloused hands wash my arms, shoulders and back before he slowly runs his hands down my neck and chest towards my boobs. He runs his hands over my breasts before toying with my nipples. I shudder as I continue to run my hands over his soapy arms and chest before I move on to his abdomen. His muscles flex under my touch and I smile. My hands wander down his stomach until I stop at his hip line.