Evening Rises-After Breaking Dawn

I sat in a reclining chair and smile to myself. "hey Love" Edward called to me sitting down beside me. I scooted so I was on his lap.

"Hey" I say. I put down my shield on my brain and thought,'why have you been keeping a secret from me?'

"Love I have not kept anything from you"

'Yes you have I can tell' I sent.

"Fine. Jane is coming to stay with us. But here me out before you get ma-"

"Hear you out? Why is she staying here" I snap standing and moving away from him. Renesmee came over to my side eyes wide. "Mommy" she whispered putting her hand on my shoulder and showing me what happened on tv

A fire an outbreak and most of the volturi smitherkng away

"Oh" I say moving back against the wall

"Yes oh" Edward said. "We will be starting school tomorrow but we have to find one. Carlisle is thinking about putting us in one northern of here. Maybe a three hour drive"

"Move? I don't want to move" I whispered shaking my head ad falling to the ground

"Mommy what's wrong" Nessie called to me

"Jane is moving here and going to live with us before we move"

"Hunny it isn't that bad. Jane won't be here for a few days" Edward told me

"Fine just don't lie to me"

-----

I lay in bed looking at the ceiling. Edward was asleep aside me. "Edward" I whispered but no responce came

Finally I stood and looked out the window getting a creepy feeling. I listened and listened good then heard a rustle. a stone cold guy came into viewing. he was tall dark and maybe even handsome. he was as lithe as a cat and just as fast.

"Hey y-" I start to say but then shake myself. I forgot Somethkng...what would we tell jake when we leave?

I sigh and knew now that I wouldn't get bak to sleep. I slowly opened the window glad jt didn't screech and hopped out. I followed the intruder quickly and swoftly being that I am a vampire.

the noise downed on me as I ran. the guy was ahead by a mile but if I was fast enough I could catch up.

the guy continued on into the woods witch was my best aspect now. I grasped a tree and moved from tree to tree in a fluid motion. now I am down by a few feet. the guy then noticed me. his features were set. his jaw was set. his shoulders were set. Everything. he was ready for me.

"You" I say as if accusing him

"Me?" He asked still running.

I dropped to the ground beside him

"Yup" I ran beside him easily.

"vampire."