Chapter 13

I sat down on the couch, cuddled up by Derek. "I might have to leave Edward. I could go to my dad's and live there" I had thought about doing that a lot actually. My head rested onto his shoulder and I yawned. He had a very comfy shoulder.

Derek patted my arm and said "no you should stay, we are leaving soon remember?"

"What about Alice"

"They just might have to leave her"

The rest of the day went on quietly. At lunch I foxed Nessie, jake, and Edward their lunch then when dinner time came around Carlisle called a family meeting.

"We will be moving tonight so no one will notice" he began putting his hands together. "Any objections? Okay good lets go" he said walking into his room.

I stared after him before walking to Nessie. "Nessie go pack okay" she nodded and walked to her room happily.

I went to my room and packed in clothes after clothes. I put shampoo, conditionwr, and toothbrush and toothpastes along with it. When everything was ready I closed the top and walked back down the stairs with the huge Case.

Derek took me in his arms and hugged me. "I know you have problems with Edward" he told me gently. I nodded and kissed his cheek before walking out the door. There were footsteps behind me before Edward was at my side.

"I am here. I wanted to apologize"

I stared at him before I dropped my bags and ran to him. I hugged him tightly, almost making it where he couldn't breath. "Bella..." "Oh right" I said letting go and looking away. "You forgive me?" I jus nodded and put the things in the back of the car. "You are human. You can't live long though" I whispered my eyes tearing up.

Shaking my head I got in the back Edward getting in beside me. "About that...I am a vampire again" despite it all that made me mad. "And you never told me?!" "You never gave me a chance!!!!" "Whose fault it that?!" When he did not answer I got out and opened the door to the passenger seat, sliding in and locking the doors to keep him from getting I. The front.

Jane unlocked the door to get in the seat beside me and everyone else piled in also.

"Fight right?" She asked me as she started the car. I just nodded. She began to drive along the streets faster and faster. "I can cause him some pain" she hissed out gripping the wheel. She gritted her teeth as she sped faster, obviouslyFeeling my pain. "Derek is better for you anyway hun"

The rest of the time was quiet. When at the Denali's I got out instantly and walked into their house, putting my case on the floor. One woman came and engulfed me in a hug. "Want to share a room with Edward?" "No" "fight" "yea" she showed me to a vacant room and I plopped down on a bed, cuddling up. Even though I wouldn't need sleep I would need to be away. I looked at my stomach and sighed. Every minute without Alice the worse

It

Got.

Jane slipped into the room after a while and smiled. "Look I know we have trouble so how about we go and hunt. I need to fire up some pain on something beside being mad at Edward" I smiled and stood after a moment following her out the door and into the middle of the night.

"Why do you think Edward had lied to me"

"He didn't lie her just kept a secret from you"

"I think I want to kill him"

"I would too"

"No I mean this litterally. He means nothing anymore"

"Then tonight. We will"

I nod in agreement as we went to hunt