Chapter 10

I sighed and looked to Edward. "Look Hunny" I started but he shook his head. "Are you okay" I asked him but he was staring at the groud. I sighed and stood up moving to his side.

"I am pregnant okay" I started sighing gently.

He stared at me as if I said I ate fish for my smarts. "Real funny Bella" he said bursting into laughter. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head. "You want proof" I snapped my anger rising with every beat. "No fine, I will just go and fuck jake then!" I snapped making Edward being left in shock as I pushed past him. I tripped and fell in the hallway but ended up crying. Everyone seemed to think I was bad. Why was I bad? I sigh and try to wipe the steady tears but it wasn't working. It never did. "Jake" I whispered.

As if he had heard me, he was up the stairs and at me side in no time. "Make love to me" I whispered my eyes nothing but a brown of widened. "Now" I added seeing his confused expression.

"Bella I am imprinted wit-" he started but then I crushed my lips to his refusing to let him go. As if he knew what to do, he straddled me and took me to the room, where we did...make love.

------------------

The next while we continued to make love and I didn't care about the baby at the moment. I was pissed. Beyond pissed. By 12 pm I was on my feet. "I need to get ready jake" I whispered, already pulling on my top and shorts. Jake nodded ad was doing the same. "Alice will be..uh..:wanting to get me in some rediculous outfit" I added walking out. My stomach twisted ad I felt I had to puke. Ew. As I made it to Alice's room I knocked. "Alice?"

"I don't want to talk Bella!" She snapped. The usually exuberant Alice seemed to hate me today.

"What did I do" I asked innocently but then gasped as I remembered. "Oh Ali-"

"I said go"

I turned and raced away, ending up falling to my knees. What I hadn't expected was Jane to kneel down beside me. "So you are prego and you..what?" She asked.

"How to you know I did something wrong" I asked

"Edward is pissed. Alice is pissed. It all comes to...Hm...well...u."

I sighed and burried my head in my hands. "I had sex with jake..." I whispered then ended up crying. "Am I showing?" I asked in a shaky voice and she nodded. "Very Hunny" Jane said.

I put my head on her shoulder and shudder. "I can't" I mummbled but she just shhed me. Then people were at the door.

"I will get it!" Nessie called bounding to it and opening the door. "Hullo!" She said, looking up at one familiar girl....

"Jessica!" I cry, jumping off the couch ad hurling myself a her. "I have missed you!" I said really meaning it. I needed someone normal for lnce.

Nessie watched me with round eyes before looking at Jessica. "I am renesmee" she whispered then glanced to the others. "Another adopted sibling" she added playing her cards right.

I sighed and put my hand on her head gently. I then noticed Jessica staring at my belly.

"Are you...."

"Yes"

"With whose...."

"Edwards"

Jessica nodded and looked grim. Envy maybe? Then mike came and she cheered right up.

I turned to find drake at my side. "What happened to you last night?"

"Just a little shaken is all" I told him smiling. I still had feelings for him or was it just my erractic behavior?

As I contemplated it more friends arrived and soon I saw the devil of my world that Nessie invited. I was about to say something about it when jake came to me. "Had fun I needed a stress reliever" he said winking at me which granted me a weird look from drake. Then I noticed that Edward was nowhere in sight.

Nessie stopped at my side and said "mom my friend is here" she stared at me and I just nodded absent mindedly.

I really didn't know what to do and to top it off I think I had to puke again.

And that was when jasper jumped at Jessica.