Chapter 12

Derek had me by the waist and was holding me tight. I closed my eyes and held onto him my breath shaky. "Help" I whispered pointing after Alice

"I can't" Derek told me as he stroked my hair. I clutched to him my heart race picking up. "Why" I asked finally needing Derek to continue talking "because she is far off let her go on her own" he told me. "What about Nessie" I asked. "She will be fine" he told me.

He took me back into the house and lied me down. I knew I needed Derek more than ever right now even though Edward was more than out of my life. "Thank you for saving me"I murmured, closing my eyes.

I glanced back at Jessica who was husterical. "You k?" I asked her my voice high pitched.

"Same as ever" she whispered shaking her head.

"Okay" I mummbled then looked at Jane who was still at Jasper's side. "You k?"

"I hurt Alice" the girl whispered. Never had I imagined she would cry but she was. I was actually pitying her.

"You didn't mean to" I said as I moved to her side and sat aside her. She rested her head on my stomach and clutched onto me.

"Don't leave" she whispered her eyes closed for desperate need fore to be there

"I won't" I said finally sighing.

Later Edward came down but he didn't even take a notice to me.

"Edward" I began hoping he would listen but he didn't. "Edward" i said again, but he still did nothing.

Jasper looked at Jane and I could tell that they wanted to be alone. I got up and walked to Derek. "Any of them come back?" I asked but all I got was a shake of the head.

"Oh" I said disappointedly ad that was when Nessie came in.