Chapter 6

the first person i wanted to go to was alice. she would know what to do right? i raced out of the bathroom and took her by the wrist. "i think i am pregnant!" i snap and she watched me in disblief. "seriously!" i added.

"are you sure?" she asked me as if she didn't believe me. "yes!' i told her, shaking my head in wonder. "and...i puked" i added. she sighed and whispered "well bella hunny...you need to tell edward" i shook my head and muttered "remember last time?"

"you have to"

"no"

"please bella!" alice told me

"fine, but not now," i told her with a long sigh. i walked back to edwaed and placed myself on his lap. "was something wrong?" he asked me.

"nah, just a little upset stomach" i told him. he rubbed my back and said "well that is okay" I nodded and then looked at Nessie. she was playing rock, paper, scissors with her friend. maybe she wouldn't be so bad after all. then bailey caught my eye and held it ith a knowin glare., i became uncomfortbale as i walked up the stairs, edward following.

"bella?" he called to me. "i am scared" i admitted to him. he sighed and walked with me the rest of the way until we got into the room. "why?" he asked me. i got onto the bed and he lied down beside me. "because bailey knows and she is a vampire hunter"

"just rest." he said to me, wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep. while edward slept, i heard someone creep up the stairs. first i heard nessie, then bailey.

"i am going to go to the bathroom" bailey said. "okay third door on the left" nessie told her. she nodded and walked forward until she came up to my door. she opened it and smirked. "hey vampire. you will die, but not yet" she stated, then shut the door. a shiver ran through me....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i looked at edward by the morning, he was still asleep. i got up and walked out the door and down the stairs. i knew all the vampires were up so i ran to alice's room and opened her door. "alice?" i called. she looked to me and smiled. "hey bella" she said, smiling. "the girl...she wants to kill me"

alice stared at me wide eyes. "she is?" she asked, shaking her head. "yes, she said she would!" i told her, taking her na dpulling her into a hug. "i won't let her" she started

i slowly nodded and looked out the door. "one more day until teh party." i say "time to decorate!" i nod and we run out. "nessie rose! want to go shopping"? i yelled. nessie ran down immeadiantly. "yes! bailey can come too right?" rose nodded and walked over. bailey was already down, giving me a look. "yea can i?"

"sure.." i say hesitantly before walking out the door with the girls fololowing. jane was walking forward and saying,"can i come?" i nod and deerek mooved to my side. when we were alone in the back, i slowly kiss him.

"hyou like me?" he asked and i nodded slowly.