You Have Got To Be Kidding Me

I wake up to dog slobber all over my face. I really need to close my door all the way when I go to bed the night before. I sit up on my bed and push my dog off my bed.

"Damn it Sunny it's only 7" I yelled. My dog had the nerve to wake me up early in the morning.

I trudge out my room and head towards the kitchen. I popped some waffles in the toaster and waited patiently. After shoving those down my throat I got dressed for school. I decided to go with the classics. Sweatpants and a t-shirt. I gave no effort and just put my hair into a messy bun. I barely wear make up so after I got dressed I headed to school on Melody. She was my bike that I loved dearly.

It's was about a 15 minute ride to school so I stopped a McDonalds and grabbed at least 5 hashbrowns. Those things are my addiction.

I waited patiently for my friends Kaitlyn and Katrina to show up. When the finally showed up we headed to class together. They both looked beautiful compared to me it was embarrassing but oh well.

••••••••

"So what are you doing this weekend?" Kaitlyn asked. She was the quiet one of the clan, so me and Katrina were surprised.

"Uh probably just eating chips with my old pal Netflix."

"WHAT?! Arent you going to do something with Matt?" yelled Katrina. She nearly did a spit take. She was such a sap when it came to love. So she was constantly in my love life.

Oh and Matt he was my boyfriend we didn't go to the same school but we made it work. Mostly because Lily (my bestfriend) went to the same school as him and practically stalked him for me.

"Eh probably not he has water polo stuff and I have volleyball."

"Speaking of which I have an away game today and I got to go." I muttered while scarfing down my pasta from the cafeteria.

I speedily walked to my locker and grabbed my sports bag and changed as fast I could into my uniform. While walking to the bus I texted my friends Carlo, Westin, Lily, and Evelyn confirming that they were coming. They were always supportive and came to all my games. It was like a group pact, even though we all went to different schools, we all went to each others sporting events.

I was just a couple feet from the bus but I was early and waited for the rest of the team on a near by bench. I had brought Melody home during my free period.

I was enjoying myself listening to 5sos and all that crap. When someone pulls up in a giant Toyota truck. All the girls that had free period were gawking at the guy getting out of the car.

The guy was tall and had dark Latino skin. He had short dark brown hair and a black beanie covering most of it. Man did I love guys with beanies. The mystery guy had my attention and boy was he enjoying it. He had on dark jeans that hung perfectly on his hips and a gray pull over sweatshirt.

He had on the sexiest smirk and was staring right at me. It took me a while to recognize the bastard. It was bloody Alex. The same Alex who ripped my 13 year old heart out and stomped all over it. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

He sauntered over to my bench and sat down right beside me. I SWEAR IF HE TOUCHES ME HE WILL LOSE A BODY PART!

"Hey there's my favorite little Munchkin," said Alex. Ugh I hate how he thinks we're pals or something.

"I'm not that short," I replied.

"Sweetheart, I hate to break it to you, but you haven't grown since eighth grade."

It was true. I really hadn't grown. I was stuck at 5'7 for the rest of my life.

"So what?! Dont have to be an ass about it! Plus I can still kick you butt at volleyball, and you know it!"

"Ahh, you know I missed your sass."

"I'm sure you did. So why are you here?"

"As much as you probably wanted to hear it. I'm not here for you Kay. I'm moving here. Today was my first day but I over slept."

"Alex, it's noon, school's almost over."

"Oh yeah." Just as he said this I notice the rest of the team loading the bus.

"Well I better go. A team needs a team captain." As I got up to leave he grabbed my wrist and turned me around so I was looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"You know I missed you right?"

"Whatever." And with that I got out of his grip and walked towards the bus. I could feel his gaze still on me as I walked away. Probably staring at my spandex. That perv.

•••••••••••••••••

ALEX'S P.O.V

The moment I saw her I couldn't help but smile. She hadn't changed changed a bit. She still had that long light brown hair that had natural blonde highlights and dark tanned skin that most girls would kill for. Her hair as usual was in a ponytail. She was still the same height as when I last saw her.

She was wearing a volleyball uniform with shorts that showed off her legs. She was sitting on a bench with headphones and staring at me like she's seen a ghost. I saw the corner of her lips flicker up when she saw my beanie.

She really did like it when guys wore them.

Her eyes then caught mine and all life was drained from her face. All the pain that I had caused her came flooding back to me. How could I have done that to a person so precious? I suddenly regret everything I've done to her. I need to get her back.

I walked over to the bench she was sitting at and sat down next to her.

"Hey there's my favorite little Munchkin," I said.

"I'm not that short," she replied. It was kind if funny that she said that. Throughout elementary and middle school she had been taller than me. Now I was at least a foot taller than her.

"Sweetheart, I hate to break it to you, but you haven't grown since eighth grade."

"So what?! Dont have to be an ass about it! Plus I can still kick you butt at volleyball, and you know it!" It was true she could. Even though she was small she had a powerful spike and serve.

"Ahh, you know I missed your sass."

"I'm sure you did. So why are you here?"

"As much as you probably wanted to hear it. I'm not here for you Mak. I'm moving here. Today was my first day but I over slept." I really was moving here but at the same time was here for her. My uncle let me choose the school so I chose this one knowing she was here.

"Alex, it's noon, school's almost over."

"Oh yeah."

"Well I better go. A team needs a team captain." She got up and headed towards the bus. I wasn't gonna let her slip away again. So I grabbed her wrist an turned her so she was faced towards me. She looked into my eyes as if she could read my mind.

"You know I missed you right?" I said to her and I meant it.

"Whatever." With that I lost my grip on her and she walked towards the bus. I stared out her back until she got on the bus.

I was going to get her back no matter what. I loved her and was going to have to fight for her. Nothing was going to stop me.

***

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Don't you think Alex's is hot *wink wink*

I'm sorry I don't have a cast list.

Please comment who you think should be in the cast.

LOVE YOU ALL