School Carnivals are Lame

"You know the longer you leave him, the more girls will surround him," said Katrina. She was standing by my locker and looking across the hallway. I gathered everything I need for my next class and closed my locker. I turned and saw Alex surround by a bunch of girls.

Alex looked extremely uncomfortable and every once in a while slapped away a hand. It was funny watching him. Katrina was stifling laugh as she watched Alex turn down a booty call from a slutty cheerleader.

Alex looked up and saw I was ready to go and pushed through the crowd of hormonal teenage girls. As he walked towards me, the girls that were surrounding him sent me death glares. Alex made his way to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. He leans down and presses his lips against mine in a very possessive way. Instinctively I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down closer if possible. I can hear the girls whisper a couple feet away. I hear one of then call me a slut, so I decide to flip them off as I continue to kiss Alex. Alex smiles against my lips and continues to kiss me.

Alex pulls away and takes my hand. I wave goodbye to Katrina as Alex drags me to my next class. On the way to my class I see a poster advertising the schools carnival.

"Hey we should go," I say to Alex. I pull to haut in front of the poster.

"But school carnivals are lame," Alex protests.

"Your just worried Ill beat you at the water guns booth," I taunt.

"Sweetheart, I am the king of that game."

"Well guess what, Im the goddess." I flip my hair over my shoulder and walk past Alex to my next class.

••••••••••••••

"It's open," I yell. I turn back to my homework.

I've been siting in my bed for the last ten minutes trying to do my Spanish homework. Alex had texted and said he was coming over. I had just had volleyball practice and was all sweaty. I would've taken a shower but I was too lazy.

"Hey," says Alex. He comes and sets his backpack on my desk and sits on the bed beside me.

"Ugh I hate Spanish," I groan.

"Makayla, you do realize your half Mexican right?"

"Shut up."

"Here I'll help you," says Alex. He moved closer to me so he can read the textbook.

We spend at least an hour doing my Spanish homework. It was mostly me getting Alex to do it for me. After about the fifth question I'm pretty sure he caught on to what was happening, but continued to "help".

"Alright now I have to take a shower, so get out of my way," I say.

"Ok, no need to get bossy," Alex said. He got out of my way and let me walk to the bathroom. I gabbed some sweats and an oversized t-shirt and headed to the bathroom.

When I stepped out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed two cans of Pepsi and headed to my room. I hopped on the bed beside Alex and handed him the can of soda.

"Aren't you gonna change," asks Alex.

"For what?"

"The carnival's tonight."

"Crap!" I jump up off the bed nearly spilling my Pepsi. I shoo Alex out of my room so I can change. I scan through my closet looking for something to wear. I grab a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. For shoes I put on my pair of black Converses. I grab my wallet and I walk out of my room an find Alex waiting for me by the door. I quickly grab a jacket off the hooks by the door and walk outside with him.