The resurrection of the Mother of Dragons

Furious and confused, Drogon took Daenerys' frail body, taking her delicately with one of his claws. Drogon spread his wings and suspended from the ground and rose to the sky as fast as it could, the wind caused by its wings swirled the ashes and the pattern of its shadow traveled in the rubble of the king's landing as he departed, moaning desolated  heading rampantly towards the East, leaving Westeros behind but the journey was just beginning. 

     He flew over the extensive Summer Sea followed by the Jade Sea he could barely stay in flight, he was completely exhausted and hungry but he did not stop for a single moment flying instinctively without knowing where he was going. But without being lost something called him, something despite being a wise beast, in his brutal nature he knew that he should take his mother there perhaps just to get her away from everything and die with her.

     The prolonged journey seemed infinite, the force of its wings began to fade faster and faster and little by little he was losing height. A dense mist limited its vision, but soon it dispersed and was in view of the ancient port of Ashaii. Drogon landed imposingly in the dark city by gently placing his mother's body on the ground. The place seemed to be desolated as if everyone had fled before his arrival. Drogon roared with fury but his eyes were full of pain and his movements showed weakness and weariness caused by the trip.

     After a brief silence,little by little, from the shadows, the inhabitants of Ashaii started to move cautiously but without fear they were not surprised. They moved from one place to another, approaching little by little, allowing the beast to become accustomed to his presence, trying to show they were harmless before him. From among them came a red priestess with her head covered as she approached the dragon. Her face was that of Kinvara, the high priestess of the red temple of Volantis, who traveled to Meereen to support Daenerys, making the other priestesses spread her word about the fate of the Mother of dragons. 

     -We were waiting for you, she said- as if the beast could understand her. Kinvara was known as the flame of truth, the light of wisdom, the first servant of the Lord of Light. The priestess approached Daenerys' body and caressed her face and then looked up and before the inhabitants of Ashaii repeated with he forces the same words that he said years ago to Tyrion and Varys in the temple of Meereen

     -Daenerys Stormborn is the one who was promised and was reborn from the fire to renew the world, freed the slaves from their chains and crucified the masters of their sins, his dragons are fire made flesh- she exclaimed and remembered the prophecy of that day had been fulfilled, the dragons purged the infidels by thousands, burned his flesh and his sins continued repeating with total precision, what she announced that day in Meereen, 

     -Daenerys was sent to lead the people against the darkness in this war and in the wars that are to come-, saying those words she whisper something in high Valyrian to the ear of Daenerys and put her hand on the chest of the mother of the dragons. Drogon was restless moving his head from side to side. Kinvara then put her hand over Daenerys' eyes and when he took her eyes off the Targaryen they were open, then Daenerys began to breathe abruptly and she stopped frightened and confused little by little, the beating of her heart, went back to normal and she got out of the commotion.

     -You still have much to do- , Kinvara said, Daenerys remembered all of a sudden the betrayal of Jon and then the infinite darkness. 

     -There's still a destiny to be fulfilled- , the priestess said to Daenerys, she stared at her  and she got up. She did not know anyone in this place, but that had never stopped her before from speaking with authority and causing almost immediate admiration. The wrath and pain converged inside her but she put on her courage to speak .

     -With fire and blood I will take what is mine, it will rain fire and blood on those who betrayed me-

     Although alive the appearance of the mother of dragons was no longer like the past, her skin was paler,her gaze became colder now, reminiscent of Lady Stoneheart, probably for having died months before being revived by the red priestess. She was ready to fly immediately to Westeros but Kinvara deduced her intentions and told her.

     -We are in Ashaii near the shadow lands, where what was believed lost can be found, where what was believed dead still lives, maybe you do not have to fly with a only dragon wherever you go-

     Daenerys understood immediately and saw her surprised but nothing seemed impossible anymore. After a few days of recovering, she entered the shadow lands beyond Ashaii. Two years passed until one day a wave of roars shook the place. Kinvara had remained in the city awaiting this return and turned her eyes to the sky above. Four dragons came down in the old harbor, one of them was Drogon who was ridden by Daenerys.

     -It's time to fulfill your destiny-, Kinvara screamed from the ground.

     -I'm the fate- said Daenerys - and fire and blood is the way- she said with confidence.

     In her eyes  it could be seen the determination, all doubt had already died together with her years ago, it was not necessary to say anything, she began her journey to recover her Unsullied army and reunite the Dothraki in Essos. When she came to Meereen, she found Daario Naharis fulfilling his promise to keep the peace. Upon arriving he knew that the Unsullied had gone to the islands of Naath, it took her another year to gather her three armies but she was finally ready with her four  dragons and boats full of Unsullied , part of the second sons and the Dothraki. 

     She started her return to the road of revenge and conquest in all Westeros. Already the voices of the return of Daenerys had run, King Bran the broken had seen them coming in one of his visions. Daenerys was alive, however, this time Bran could not see past the present and when he tried to peek into the future,  he only saw immense flames. 

     Daenerys, her ships and their dragons crossed the Narrow Sea and future was to be written and this time it would be written with fire and blood.