Chapter: two The honeymoon

Now of course Edward takes things over the top, by taking Bella on a long journey to rio. Although they pass through rio and end up taking their honeymoon on this island, Isle Esme. As soon as they get there they get all settled and unpacked. A little while later Edward decides to take a swim. Bella sees Edward in the moonlight, and decides to take a dip with him. As Edward waited in the bed, Bella comes out in this almost skin tight nightgown. Let's just say things got...hot! Let's leave it at that. Quite a few days have past and Bella is in the kitchen making a decision on what to have for breakfast. She finally makes a decision to make chicken. She takes two bites of the chicken and has to run for the bathroom, now in the bathroom she had to throw up. Edward  coming back from a hunt walks into the kitchen and sees Bella's not there, when he hears her throwing up in the bathroom. He quickly goes to the closed door like any caring husband would. Edward said "Bella?" She quickly responses with "don't come in here you don't need to see this." As Edward is he comes back with "in sickness and health remember?" Bella replies with "Must have been the chicken..." little did she know what was really to come. They continue Bella nicely asks Edward to get her bag and that's when it dawns on her, as she has a somewhat worried look on her face. Edward can tell something must be wrong. So Bella asks Edward how many days it's been since the wedding. His response "14 days why?" Then he gets a little worried himself and asks "could you tell me what's going on?" That's when Bella notices she's late for her monthly cycle. She goes over to the body mirror in the bathroom and takes a look at herself. She turns herself to the side and sees that she's put on some weight. She says out loud "it's impossible" as Edward stands there in shock hoping it's not what he thinks it is. Out of the blue Alice calls Bella answers. "Alice?" You can hear Alice on the other line "Bella?" "Are you alright?" "I'm not 100% sure" Bella continues,  Alice asks "why what's wrong? I just-" she stops and pauses Bella repeats "just what?" "Alice what did you see?" Alice hands the phone to Carlisle. Edward asks once more "Bella what's going on?" Bella quickly asks "I'm a little worried can vampires go into shock?" Carlisle asks Bella "has Edward been hot?" She responses with a quick "no" then continues to say " I know it's impossible, but I think I'm pregnant." A few months past, Bella is now very pregnant. She hasn't been able to eat much, her stomach looks like someone beat her. She has a few broken ribs and was in horrible shape. Now for a regular human baby that's not normal but because Edward is a vampire it's different. She doesn't look well one bit. A few days after that she had a small argument with Edward, and her dad has been calling every day wondering if she's ok little did he know she was pregnant, she was stressed out like anyone would be. Edward came to his senses and apologized for arguing with her earlier that evening. She was all comfy on the couch when he came in and noticed what he had done. A little more towards her due date she had to drink blood because "he" was thirsty and they started to figure out it wasn't just human. Edward says out loud as the others keep a watch over her. "It's craving it's not gonna want animal blood" of course jasper was still trying to learn to be a "vegetarian" so Alice took him on a walk, he was a little stubborn but he went. Jacob was there too, however if there is one thing he hates more then vampires was blood. Even the sight of blood makes him want to puke, so he moved all the way to the other end of the couch. While Bella tried blood for the first time. At this point she was willing to try anything. So she tried it and liked it. Carlisle goes over to check on her and said only after two sips her pulse had already started to go up again which was a good sign. After that jasper, esme, and Carlisle went out to hunt. That night no one excepted this to happen... they didn't truly know the gender of the baby. So while "he" was still inside Bella they called it a he. Now Bella did have two names picked out for both genders. Rosalie wanted Bella to share the names with Jacob and Edward. "For a boy Ej, Edward Jacob, For a girl Renesmee." Now Jacob had trouble pronouncing the name Renesmee. Bella dropped her cup of blood and went down to pick it up when all the sudden she went into labor. Now there were some complications with the birth. In this scene, things got rough. Since Carlisle was out of the house at the time Rosalie, Edward, Alice and Jacob took matters into their own hands. Edward immediately asks to hand him the morphine, but Rosalie decides to do it instead. Alice was quick to get in the phone with Carlisle and he said "the baby must have detached from the placenta and that he was coming as fast as he could."