Chapter: eight Becoming human

I act as human as I can. I had to pick up on their ways, how they talk to one another and how the act in certain places of course there much more to it than I originally thought because in Florida I have to go to school with humans not that that's a bad things it's just difficult. It's like I have to test myself everyday to see if I can control my hunger for human blood though I'd never hurt anyone. It's important for me to find control to become as strong as I possibly can. My father control grew as he stayed with Bella while she was human of course. My grandfather Carlisle's control for human blood is the most impressive out of everyones. I love humans as friends not food, I'll stick to my animal diet. Back in forks I was taught by all my family. There I was always the center of attention I was what made my parents world go round and everyone else worlds too. My mom loved our quality time together because she knew she wouldn't spend everyday with me. She would read my favorite books, sing me songs I grew to love, and always loved watching the memories I would show her. Showing her my memories was her favorite, she would ask to see them again and again bringing a smile to both our faces. When she would read my favorite books she would always wait until she knew I was asleep before leaving my room she knew it brought me comfort. My father of course loved me just as much as she did. He taught me to always be who I am and never believe that I am a monster for what I am. He knew I would miss all the piano playing we did together so he recorded our favorites for me so I could listen to them whenever I wanted I don't know if he knows how much I appreciate that now. He also always show me how to climb trees, loved teaching me how to play the piano, teach me how to dance, how to survive high school which still isn't my strong suit. Then there's Jacob my friend, for now I know when I'm older I will fall in love with him and I'm ok with that he's an amazing guy. He would do so much with me of course with my father not far. He would take me on rides while he was all wolfed out, taught me how to throw a football, taught me what a best friend is and eventually he will show me what a lover is. If I lose him I don't know what I'll do. My aunt Rosalie would steal me from anyone who cut into her time with me she's a strict one on having time with me, she taught me how to do my hair, to not sit so straight because humans don't do that and of course how to be sassy if you ever get my sass you may thank her. My expensive taste and love for fashion comes from none other than my Aunt Alice, she will shop and shop till she feels she has nothing left to shop for. Always bought me new clothes the second a new line of clothes came out making sure I was up to date in fashion trends. My uncle jasper taught me very useful fighting techniques he happens to be a expert some may say. He also gave me pointers on riding horses considering he was quite the cowboy. He also fought as a major in the confederate army so he's a bit of a history nerd. My uncle Emmett as we call him my crazy uncle Emmett he was always up for some good exercise wether it was going on a run through the woods or even an arm wrestling match with a bear. You might understand that reference later. My grandmother Esme loved teaching me how you cook, speak Italian, showing me how to be nice to others even if they aren't nice to you, loved teaching me about nature, but most of all loved watching me play the piano with my father. Now my grandfather Carlisle he taught me a lot about controlling of my thirst not that any of my other family members didn't but he's been practicing the longest. He got so good with his own control that he works at a hospital in forks as an amazing doctor. He has always said it's never a bad thing to have a medical background in case anything happens. Which he was right, I've used a lot of my medical knowledge. Something I know he would agree with is that humans are quite clumsy and tend to get themselves in situations they shouldn't a lot of the time. My other grandfather Charlie well he doesn't know to much about me because we can't ever tell him the truth. I'm not sure where he may think I am right now. Of course we all hate having to lie to him but it's really to protect him is all. He said once I was older he would teach me how to fire a gun, that it's impossible for me to learn being the granddaughter of the chief of police.