Chapter: four The baby

He takes a giant syringe out of the top shelf of a table. Jacob in a panic and pain with tears slowly filling his eyes asks Edward what it is. "It's my venom." As Edward puts his venom into Bella's chest and continues to do cpr with every push he gets more strength. Now in tears Jacob comes to face the fact that the girl he has always loved is now gone. With a strong heart says "I won't kill you, that would be to easy you deserve to live with this." He walks out to the back door crouches on a pair of steps and cries. As Edward tries, multiple times to bring Bella back...he realizes that he can't give up and says "it will work, it will work please please don't leave me." Then bites her 5 times. With anger and pain Jacob marches back into the house to do as Sam told him to do. This time he is doing it for him self because he blames the "demon child" for killing Bella. He walks into the room like a dark figure. Rose is by the fire with Renesmee she holds her up just enough that as Jacob walks up he can see her. Jacob stops dead in his tracks when he and Renesmee lock eyes. "it's like gravity, your whole center shifts suddenly it's not the earth holding you here. You would do anything, be anything she needs a friend, a brother, a protector..." he drops to knees realizing he has just imprinted. Let's just say when Bella finds out she'll be more than furious with him. Now Edward was of course just as furious as Bella was. So much so he went around the house throw Jacob every which way. Jacob in the process of imprinting on sweet baby Renesmee had as given her the nickname nessie. So why have I told you all this? Do you know something we don't?  The answer is yes.