Chapter: six The last Christmas

In breaking dawn part 2 we went to my grandfather Charlie house. For one last Christmas together as a family. My mom dropped Jacob and I off then went back out to go get something. Jacob and I helped with last minute decorations before everyone else got their. As she drives back from getting my Jacob and I'd passports she said "alices vision was clear Renesmee would have a future but Edward and I wouldn't be in it" I now understand what she meant. Everyone I wanted was their for Christmas. My mom, dad, grandfather Charlie, sue a family friend and of course Jacob, Leah and Seth. Jacob gave me a beautiful bracelet that I loved. My parents got me a drawing notebook so I could draw whenever I wanted to. Leah and Seth gave me piggy back rides for a while. As for my grandfather well he got me a fun pass to ride in his cop car. When it came down to the original plan was for Jacob to come with me to take care of me. My aunt Rosalie didn't like that idea and thought it would be better if a "dog" didn't take care of her precious babygirl. Instead we came up with a different plan. And that was the last Christmas I spent with them. What I didn't know was what to come.