Chapter: seven The Volturi

The volturi were after me and my family so We went to Alaska to help show the volturi that I was not a threat to our kind. This is were you meet My aunt Tanya now, when she first met me she also thought I was an immortal child. She thought my parents had created a monster just like the volturi. My dad said to her "you can feel the blood in her veins" and it's true everyone felt the blood. So Jacob picked me up and got me close so I could show her that it was true. That I was not an immortal child, she backed away at first in fear of me. My dad told her "don't be afraid this is how she communicates" I showed her my memories. Tanya and her coven along with many other covens wanted to help my family get out of the trouble we were in. My mom and dad had me show lots of eye witnesses that I am was not a danger to vampires or humans. And well for a while things were fine but two years after that he came back for me. So my family thought it would be better and safer for me to go into hiding and that's exactly what happened. The only reason I would have told you this is because I have hella trust in you! I've been in hiding for 15years now going on 16 years now. I do not know much of my real family members, but I know they watch over me and I'm sure they are protecting you as well. If weird things begin to happen around you do not freak out. Just simply tell me what happened and we will figure it out.