17 ; g×b - christmas party pt. 2

Okay hear me out

Gabriel×Beelzebub is cute

So I decided to make ONE one shot of them while I work on the others pls forgive me

♤♤♤

Gabriel's Christmas party wasn't the same after Crowley and Aziraphale left. And it wasn't exactly because they were the life of the party. It was more because they had kissed, and then both left. In the same car.

"Resume!" Someone yelled, and the music started up again.

It was relatively normal after the music started. Beelzebub stood far away from the other demons, tapping his foot with the beat. Yes, he could dance. Very well, too, he just didn't want to in front of a bunch of Angel's, who were too entitled to even try and learn to dance.

Gabriel had tried to dance, but he'd rather not bring it up. He glanced to where Beelzebub was standing, sipping on spiked red liquid. He wanted to warn the prince, but he was a demon. Gabriel was an Archangel.

Well, that meant you were supposed to love all of God's creations, and since angels were creations of God, then technically demons were too since they had just fallen downward a bit, right?

That's what Gabriel convinced himself as he walked towards Beelzebub with a confident stride and a grin in his face only dicks wore. The kind if grin that said, "I'm better than you in everyway."

It annoyed the prince. He glared at him as he made his way through the crowd.

"Beelzebub," Gabriel greeted, taking the cup out of his hands.

"Hey! That was mine, shit head," He hissed, reaching back for it.

"I don't know if I even want to tell you now," Gabriel muttered.

"Tell me what?" Beelzebub asked.

"The punch is spiked," He sighed. "One of our lot did it. Diluted holy water in there."

"Are you serious?" Asked the demon.

"I'm afraid so," Gabriel sighed, leaning against the wall. "It won't kill anyone, don't worry. Maybe just give them stomach pains."

"Even the demons didn't think of some horrible way to get to you all," Beelzebub scoffed.

"I can figure out who it was," Gabriel offered, without really thinking it through. "If you want."

"No, no, it's fine," He said, giving him an odd look. "Damn, did Crowley and Aziraphale's make-out make you soft?"

"Tsh," the archangel growled. "As if."

"So... you wouldn't mind if I did this," Beelzebub said, gently placing his hand on top of Gabriel's.

"No... Wait, yes. What's the right answer?" He struggled, looking down to hide his pink features. "Yes would mean I... don't like it, so yes, I do mind."

"Are you sure?" He smiled, gripping it tightly.

"The almighty wouldn't like this," Gabriel scowled, yanking his hand away.

Beelzebub said something, but it was drowned out by the sudden volume increase in the song. Gabriel leaned in and asked him to say it again.

"I said!" Beelzebub yelled, and just as the music stopped so another song could play, he yelled, "The almighty wouldn't like that we fucked when we were in Italy!"

Gabriel turned bright red as everyone's eyes were once again directed in at two entities. Beelzebub looked down in shame.

"Is that true?" A demon asked loudly.

Neither of them answered, not wanting to lie but also not wanting to tell the truth.

"Whatever," Beelzebub hissed, turning towards the door. "I'm leaving."

He walked out the door and slammed it shut behind him, leaving Gabriel to face the large crowd by himself. All demons and angels knew then that this archangel wasn't the cleanest they'd ever had.

♤♤♤

UwU yes, it's short.

I just feel like they Don't get enough recognition so I made oNE

Ther will be the regularly scheduled c×a starting either tonight or tomorrow