Intro

As you know there is a hit Korean tv show called Running Man Animation made by SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System) and Line Friends.

And in the show there are seven main characters namely, Liu, Miyo, Popo, Lonky, Pala, Kuga, and Gai.
And in that show the seven characters all have different backgrounds, origins and skills of every kind and in this work of mine I am going to let everybody know about the seven characters.

The seven Running Man players are all going t9 be here, so pls do not be disappointed when I have not finished the story and reached to telling about your characters origins ok.

And everything written here about the characters is just copyrighted from fandom wikia.

How it started....
There used to be a K-drama kind of series called the Running Man. There was the main character there named Kim Seo Yook(voiced out Liu in Korean version).
That series was famous in Korea though it stopped airing in about 2015, only to make way for a new hit show based on that one. The characters in the old series of Running Man(not animated) were given the opportunity to choose an animal motif or an animal that represents them in their own way. And the results of that kind of survey were turned into the animated characters that we love today which are named:
Liu(Kim Seo Yook)
Miyo
Popo
Kuga
Gai
Pala
Lonky
These main characters were voiced out by their own real life crossovers in the original Running Man.
And the intro song of the Running Man Animation "It's Running Time", I give credits for EXO-CBX for singing it and providing English captions, pls search it on YouTube.

Pls see next part....