Gai's Origin

Gai is from the ninja known tribe or in other words called as the Mong tribe.
He is one of the many tribal ninjas who joined the Running Man Championship.
Secretly or maybe not, he has a small, no no no, big crush on Miyo that is very obvious and even the other players know about it.

Origin

InfoTribe: Mong(Monkey)Age: 16Gender: MaleOccupation: NinjaFirst Appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Info
Tribe: Mong(Monkey)
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Occupation: Ninja
First Appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Origin story
Gai grew up in the Mong tribe with his three younger brothers named Pai, Mai and Jai.
They all basically look the same and in the competition, in the few starting episodes, he covered this secret by pretending that his brothers were his clones though eventually everybody found out about it.
He has a big crush on Miyo and word gets out fast, every person who watches Running Man Animation has even made a ship name for these two named GaiYo. So Gai is known as the Shadow Warrior of the Running Man team.

Appearance
Usually Gai is seen wearing a blue jacket with a hood that covers his emblem, that is an advantage for him to disguise himself and confuse others with his clones. He is normally seen armed with shurikens or also known as ninja stars and seems to always be stuck like glue on Miyo and even though he gets scratched by Miyo tons of times, he doesn't mind because for him, his love for Miyo is true.

Quotes
Here is something this character said:
They may have trapped our bodies, but they can never trap our hearts.