Popo's Origin

In the show there is one player, who doesn't just use his abilities and skills in getting out of trouble but also his cuteness. And that player is Popo from the Peng tribe. Everyone is raised over his cuteness but the players not so much. Popo uses his magic tarot cards which represent elements which as wind, water, fire, ice and time. Though he can get into a bit of trouble at times. So here is Popo.

Origin

Info:

Tribe: Peng
Gender: Male
Age: 15
Occupation: Magician
First appearance: Do Not Walk, Keep on Running!

Origin Story
Popo is a penguin from the Peng tribe and he comes from a long line of magicians. He can stand his ground though for his small stature, he is able to gain goals and be one of the Running Man Contestants. He uses tarot cards that uphold different elements. And who knew? His tarot cards even helped save the world from destruction in the episode of season one "The Last Card". Though he doesn't use advanced magic because he is afraid he will shrink smaller than five inches. And when he gets into trouble his eyes sparkle, in hopes of not getting tagged out in a match.

Appearance
Popo is a blue penguin wearing a jacket with one sleeve having green and blue stripes and one plain orange.
He has many pockets for holding his cards. He is armed with his cuteness and tarot card and his advantage of being small.

Quote
Here is something this character said:
The one who rules the cards.