Kuga's Origin

Kuga is one of the strong warriors found in the Bars tribe. He is silent yet fierce and when it comes into battles, he normally uses his strength to win challenges. This fierce feline warrior is often seen having a head to head battle with Liu though normally he loses.

Origin

InfoTribe: Bars(Tiger)Gender: MaleAge: 16Occupation: WarriorFirst Appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Info
Tribe: Bars(Tiger)
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Occupation: Warrior
First Appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Origin Story
Kuga is from the Bars tribe and he is known for his strength in the competition, and is normally seen having an argument with Lonky whether if it is in game or in the dormitory. As others see him as a big feisty warrior, he actually has a secret that he hides though is revealed in episode eleven "Missing Gloves".
I want you to find out the secret for your selves. Though to hide his secret he wears blue leather boxing gloves tied with a red rope and he never likes taking them off.

Appearance
He is often seen with a red rope tied around his waist that acts like a belt for him. And in the starting episodes after Missing Gloves his two blue leather boxing gloves are replaced with bandages wrapped around his hand. He wears dark blue pants with the , as I said before, a red ropes tied around him like a belt. And he stands according to his stature and is normally seen having an argument with Lonky at times.

Quotes
Here is something this character said:
I'm here to win! Now leave me alone!