Pala's Origin

One of the Running Man players is not as fit, agile, coordinated, skillful, and smart as the others. And that player's name is Pala. Though he may not be one of the skillful players he still helps by healing them with his potions and herbs. And usually seen with Liu in games since Liu is the only person kind and nice enough to accept Pala in the team.

Origin

InfoTribe: Empa or ImpaAge: 38Gender: MaleOccupation: AlchemistFirst appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Info
Tribe: Empa or Impa
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Occupation: Alchemist
First appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Origin Story
Pala is an Empa from the Impa tribe, though he is not as fir and skillful as the other players.
He is armed only with his staff and potions which use herbs revived from the Soul Tree which grows around the stadium. The herb is known as Material Minicus. He is often seen teaming up with Liu in solo matches as because of Liu is the only person kind enough to accept Pala as a teammate and the others, ehhh, not so much. Normally he gets teased by Lonky and Popo as if he is the weakest, but you never know he might turn out to be a winner, surprisingly.

Appearance
Pala wears a red long cloak and is oftener seen holding a staff with an orb shaped ball at the top that holds the herbs and potions he mixes. He walks and runs rather slowly than the others though.

Quotes
Here is something this character said:
Shaky, shake, shaky ,shake, shake, shaky and done!