Miyo's Origin

In the show, there is known as only one female competition named Miyo.
She is known as the secretive spy of the team. She is very agile, well coordinated and a little feisty when it comes to other people. When she gets mad she protracts her claws and.....

Scratchhhhhhhhh!!!!!

So the other competitors know not to annoy her.
She maybe silent but she has a way of syncing into others.
Origin

 Info:Tribe: Nyanya(Cat)Age: 16Gender:FemaleOccupation: Secret agent or SpyFirst appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Info:
Tribe: Nyanya(Cat)
Age: 16
Gender:Female
Occupation: Secret agent or Spy
First appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Story Origin
Miyo works for a secret spy agency in the Nyanya tribe, and being a Running Man Competitor is just her cover for her real mission which is to find the missing members of each tribe which disappeared long before the championship started. Miyo is a secretive spy and takes nothing less from no one, she is rather chosen to be by herself or surrounded by her real friends, The other Running Man Competitors. She used to be a feisty and easily angered kind of person but now she knows it in herself to trust others.

Appearance
Miyo is a Cat nor normally mistaken by my classmates as a human I don't know why, but any ways she wears a crop top in season one though in season two she wears a full black and gray jumpsuit that matches and goes along with her pink hair. She is armed with a grappling hook and her incredibly agile moves.
She can make a break out no sweat.

Quotes
Here is something this character said:
So if the games are being played out in a particular way, then somebody must be controlling them from behind and we need to find out who.