Lonky's Origin

Lonky is from the Giraf tribe and is normally seen having a fuss with the other players especially with Kuga and is normally seen as a team with Pala and Popo. He is known as a Master of Deception in the team for a reason, keep reading to find out. Though he would never do something that bad.

Origin

InfoTribe: GirafAge: 15Gender: MaleOccupation: PrinceFirst appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Info
Tribe: Giraf
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Occupation: Prince
First appearance: Do not Walk, Keep on Running!

Origin Story
Lonky is known as a prince in his tribe as the 49th in line to the throne actually.
He likes to brag every time he thinks he has done something great or when he wins a game.
He is normally seen with Popo, his best friend, and sometimes partner in betrayal. Though when they betray each other or lose they basically fix it by trying to get out of the problem, conversation, or blames somebody else and starts an argument with that person. And he is usually called as the Master of Deception as his title in the Running Man Heroes game because, well you see, he is very deceiving at times.

Appearance
He is normally seen with a white shirt and pants, a sash on his clothes (colored red). With two black boots, two shoulder covers with a yellow lining and a zipper in the middle of his shirt. For you information, he usually has a zipper because of his low bladder control. And he also has two yellow horns on the top of his head near his ears.

Quotes
Here is something that this character said:
If I do this, then I will be able to save the world.