Liu's Origin

In the show there are seven characters like what I have said before and out of all those characters my favorite there is Liu.
He is the lead character os the show so here is his origin.

Liu of the Bug tribe

 He is a grasshopper though my classmates and friends mistake him for an alien what is up with that!?Anyways, Liu is from the bug tribe, and being Kim Seo Yooks animal Motif he has the ability to jump high and from far distances, he is incredibly ...

Anyways, Liu is from the bug tribe, and being Kim Seo Yooks animal Motif he has the ability to jump high and from far distances, he is incredibly smart when it comes to winning games in the Running Man Championship whether if it is a team or solo match. He is usually kept company by a robot companion named Mr. Suitcase, as in the English version, which stores his weapon the drill gun. He has a way of making plans and has pure determination and kindness. We can say he is the Clever Counter-Sniper of the team.
Info:

Tribe: Bug
Kind: Grasshopper
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Occupation: Inventor
Voiced by: Kim Seo Yook (Korean)
Rachel Slotky (English)
First Apperance: Do not walk, keep on Running!

Origin Story
Liu is from the bug tribe as so you have heard, he grew up there ever since, though a tragic past still haunts him today. Before the competition and after the tribal championship, Liu lost her sister, Shan, or that is what she thought from all this time. So after a few months after Shan's disappearance, their tribe leader announced to everybody including Liu, that Liu would have to take his sister's place in the championship, since he is in second place after her. When Liu was in the championship, he showed that he was determined and that the past was behind him, until a few games after.

Appearance
Liu is a grasshopper wearing a brown shirt and hood, covered with a red vest around him. He wears inflated yellow pants with a brown pattern of circles. He wears a pair of circular glasses which curve perfectly around his face. He has two antennae which can sense the occurrence of danger near him, he has two large purple irises. He also has a robot companion named Mr. Suitcase, as said in the English animation, which carries his main weapon, The Drill Gun.

Quotes
Here is something that this character said:
"Don't ever forget what Running Man is all about, it's about working as a team and never letting your friends down."