Chapter 24

To put label in a relationship, one must take a one step closer...

Gin's POV

We arrived in 101 Lounge at 10. I bring along with me Mitch, Kesha and Liz even when nanay insisted us not to go. She just misses being with her daughters completely in one roof. While Mitch is fond with doing photography (she's been into places and another place), Kesha is a different one. She'd prefer tagging along with nanay and tatay in business and discovering new recipes for the family's newly opened fine dining. Unlike us three, Kesha loves cooking - she's in-charged with everything, like literally everything inside our home and business and even the pubs i owned. Me? I am totally a wanderer...for the time being. Of course, I know where I am leading.. I have my own vision of how to get things done and become successful to it. I just don't take it seriously for now...

Dejavu?

How can I ever forget this? This is where Enrique and I been introduced by our common friends. This is where we started.

"Hey, cousins.. Over here!" Shane waved his hands while calling us in the middle of the crowd. My body's in the rhythm now. Oh, how I've missed being sorrounded by people known to me. No need to give fake smiles.. In here... I'm a bad bitch. I smirk.

"Da.., can't we just go home?" Kesha whisper to my ear..

"Hey.. This won't be long. We'll go home in an hour..".. "Okay, then.." - knowing Kesha, she's not really fond being in the center of the crowd when she's not feeling it. While the two were already holding the glass of tequilla and took a shot. I just smile the fact that they are enjoying the night...

"Z, i think i saw Ricky just a moment ago. Did you two meet already?" Ralph asked with his teasing eyes again..

"No, we didn't. And why would I even care?" i asked him frowning..

"Because you might want to consider giving him a chance? Right Ralph? " Stephen laughs.. Yeah.. Remind me of having too much cousins.

"Aw.. Shut up, Steph. Mga lalaki ba talaga kayo? O sadyang mga tsismoso lang kayo?"

"Come on Z.. You're doubting our genes? We're not confused with our equality either."

"Whatever.." i just rolled my eyes and grab any drinks, only to realized that its a Balkan! Fuck! I just hate the taste...! My very accomodating family are on laughing their ass out loud on me.

"Fuckers!" i said while putting my middle finger in the air.

That is where someone grab my hand that made me face whoever he is. He is?? This is what im talking about. I just couldn't help but to blink my eyes a couple of times. This can't be! I just cant run away this time right? I mean what would you do if your ex is back? Like you never had a chance to talk after the break up. When he was trying to explain his side but you pretend like you didnt hear everything.. That you once loved him but you chose to run away with the pain? That hoping the path you chose won't cross the path where he is? What would be your reaction when you collided with him in unintended moment just like this? I suddenly feel hot.. Like literally im in a hot seat. My minds' busy processing what to say when he smiled at me like a little boy missing his toys.

"Hi.." he then take my hand.. "Im Enrique Saavedra.."

"Gin," eh? I feel like an idiot drooling over his face. Is it really Enrique? How on earth he's being gentle?

Mitch tap my shoulders grinning while my cousins were all pretending not see me speechless. Damn!

"Just, Gin?" Enrique chuckles.. I gave him a sullen glance to cover up the embarassment im feeling right now.