Chapter 25

Possessiveness is not enough to pursue a woman. They're not just a standing trophy to be toyed.

Ashton's POV

Now, I'm trapped.

I couldn't hold on to my feelings anymore. My identity is on her. I can't function right when everything about her is uncontrollable.. She's just so stubborn and hard headed from the fact that she can argue with me over everything. Even if she swears a lot, I don't know why I'm being smitten by her sharp tongue. Weird.. Ahhh Lorenzo... Just admit you're jealous.

When I saw how she giddily accepts the flowers from Shaw, I feel like there's a pile of lumps stopping me to breathe. Her sweet mouth and gesture are always unpredictable.. I just can't hide her to any male species, ain't I? I hate branding myself as a total lap dog. After Trixie, I thought I already knew how to seal those alien feelings but Izygn managed to discover it pulling it out from the depth and made me a mad man with the jealousies. So much more than my past relationship. The feelings I had with her is too much to handle.

Lust or love? I think it's the other way around now...

"Why, I love flowers!"

That thought still lingers in my head.

Shaw and I agreed to have a race in the empty land near BGC but that didn't happen because of the sudden call I've received to have a talk from someone that's been long overdue.

I knew that Izygn saw me but i have to control myself from getting disturbed. I need to finish everything all at once. If hurting her can help me let go of the past, i would. Just this one.

================================================================================

I satiate myself with the taste of heaven as I grind and pounding harder inside her. I have to pour out everything in there. I need her to feel that. My frustrations with her for not answering my messages and calls, I ended it there. I hate to think that she'll be out of my sight even for days. But her family needs her which she didn't utterly tell everything. She can't trust me, yet. And I can't blame her for thinking the worst in me. 

When we headed out to the airport, she's still quiet. And I know why. She's still mad at me and at times like this, it's even harder to guess what's on her unpredictable mind. I tried opening up about the Glorietta incident but my tongue's holding back. Am I still confused with my feelings? No...I am not... I am sure as hell with it. 

I didn't bother letting go of her hand in mine, I know pretty well she's not comfortable. But to hell, I care. I chuckled silently every time she stares at me. Ahh baby.. just kiss me... Dustin's right... I am totally into her. 

I kissed her full mouth just about her check-in. "Whatever you saw is not what you think. I'll just explain when you get back. We'll have to talk. And i mean with everything." And that's what I'm gonna do the first thing she comes back. 

==============================================================================

That night, Dustin, Dave and I grab a few drinks in our way to Tagaytay. 

"Where's Gin?" Dave suddenly asked

"She's in Cebu to visit her family. She can't tell me if there's someone's sick or if there's anything happened." i stopped there...  "But why do you ask anyway?" 

"Come on dude! Don't frown.. just asking. You know I don't do shit with my cousins even if I have a thing in her too", - Dave laughs. 

"Do you think, she's just there to visit her family? Do you know anything about her?" Dustin interrupted us

"What do you mean by that, Dust?" I suddenly felt uneasy. What is it this time?

 "Gin's not just an employee dude, she owns pubs and bars in Cebu. That one hell of a lady is a barista too man. I think her family runs a fine dining restaurant and several farms in Cebu too." Whoah! I am totally in awe. How can I not think about that? With her feisty attitude and sharp tongue, no wonder she's always ready arguing with everything..  Now, i'm missing her more. Not that I care about status but the fact that my woman is into a business too, I'm more than glad. But I'd prefer her to be dependent on me. 

"She's your woman but you don't have any idea what she really was, dude?" and they both laugh their ass loud. 

"Shut the fuck up!" I just said and took a shot of whiskey to cover up my embarrassment.

"But seriously dude, you might as well wanna check what she's doing there," Dustin winked and pulling away Dave to the crowd. 

Yeah, maybe I should go on check with her.