Chapter 37

Love isn't perfect but isn't meant for hurting. You just have to embrace the flaws of it and enjoy every moment while you're at it.

Gin's POV

Ashton gave me a cold glance after I unbuckle my seatbelt. He probably thinks I don't care but I'm not good at pretending. Even if I said mean things towards him it was me who's been hurt more, even when I said I despise him for being such an asshole, my heart still achingly in love with him and it belongs to him. Is it time to give in and feel his embrace instead? Is it time to move on and feel his love instead? I don't exactly know, but if God permits I'm going to love him endlessly and wholeheartedly. Well, to begin with, I am already in love with him... hopelessly.

The car door opens before I can grab the handle to open it, leaving my eyes locked to Ashton's eyes. Damn! How can he be so beautiful! Realizing that I am mesmerized by his looks, he kissed my half-open mouth and the tip of my nose that made me so blushed as fuck that I wanted to get laid right then and there. Oh my, hormones! He chuckles like he knows I am hinting to do something inside his Lamborghini. So what? He's mine.

I hold his hand firmly for the first time when he possessively wraps his arm around my waist. Surprised, he stared at me, and this time I'm not afraid to meet his gaze. I just grinned at him who'd made his hand grip my skin closely. There are cameras in front of us but instead of covering my face like I usually do, I tilt my head high and proud. I won't hold my feelings anymore because this is me being in love. This is me being with my man finally!

"You are doing great, baby," Ashton whispered in my ear. "All because of you babe," I want him to hear it but decided to keep it to my head. We all have the time in the world. Tonight, I'll just brand him mine.

We hold hand in hand while we enter this 329-room luxurious hotel. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is located in a scenic hillside spot that overlooks the mountains and the city. This old, high-rise hotel was once the place to visit Cebu for VIPs. Today, it's more of a business hotel since being purchased by the Marco Polo company but maintains some classic charm (although it's dated in spots). There is a strong selection of over-average amenities, including a smart Club Lounge, outdoor pool, and a cozy terrace on the rooftop patio.

Ashton pull me towards the elevator when the crowd of paparazzi was ready to flash their cameras on our faces. Rex was too quick to push the button that it didn't give reporters a glimpsed of us inside.

"Are you okay baby?" he said while massaging my thighs, he knows how sensitive my pregnancy is.

"Yes, I am fine" I closed my eyes adjusting my shallow breath because of his hands on my thighs

"You wanna go home instead?" he smiles pressing his lower lip while gazing at me intently.

"Oh, stop seducing my Lorenzo," I stammered sheepishly and my face instantly flushing like my blood is boiling inside my head. My mind's in a battle between holding his dick and biting those pinkish ears. Why is Rex even here by the way? He murmured something in my ear when the elevator door opens and brought us to the 15th floor wherein the business conference took place. Then the loud cheers came from the large banquet room filled my ears greeting us while Ashton guided me towards the banquet table. I am more of shocked than amazed though. What's so special in this evening, huh? From the table were a bunched of my family and Lorenzo's. I even recognized some faces in magazines. Is it really a business conference?

My Nanay and Tatay were looking at me happily and with tears in their eyes. What the heck is happening? "What??" I mouthed looking at them deeply and cluelessly. They just shook their head in unison like I know there's something going on that I couldn't process what it is.