15

Olivia's POV

"mmm harry, baby"

I open my groggy eyes in shock.

"What the hell?" i whisper to myself

I had just woken out of a wet dream about harry. What is wrong with me? I shake my head to get rid of all of those thoughts, and look to my right seeing the bed empty. Great he left me alone.

I grab my phone off the bedside table to check my notifications, not a single text or phone call from my dad. I shouldn't be surprised to be honest, he could care less

After about 20 minutes of scrolling through social media i decide to take a shower. When i walk in to the large en-suite, i see my bag already there.

After my long shower i decide on a black bodycon dress (a/n: picture above). panties or no panties? fuck it no panties. I stuff my panties back into my bag and start applying a little bit of makeup.

When i'm done i make my way downstairs. What am i supposed to do in the meantime? As i walk in the kitchen i see a woman in a maids outfit preparing what i assume is breakfast, She looks up from the stove seeing me standing in doorway.

"Oh! you must be Miss Avery!" the woman exclaims i nod my head "Yeah" i say not wanting to sound rude.

She waved me over "I'm sorry where are my manners, I'm Johanna Harry's maid" she said placing a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me. My mouth watering in an instant.

"I'm Olivia" i say smiling even though she might've already known.

"Mr. Styles told me to inform you that Max would be picking you up at 11 to take you to his office" she said cleaning up the kitchen. His office? why would he want me there.

"His office?" i asked quietly "Yes" she confirmed.

I guess it's better than staying here, but then again his office? Harry pounding into me hard from behind, while my hands were tied behind my back with his tie filled my mind. His large hand gripping my breast while the other is playing with my pus—

"Miss Avery?" johanna said breaking my out of my dirty thoughts.

"Huh?" i said trying regain my composure she smiled at me before saying "Max is outside" then disappeared.

I quickly ate the breakfast and set the plate in the sink grabbing my shoes and making my way to the front of the house where Max was waiting..

A/N:
i honestly wanted to get this chapter out seeing as i'm so inactive. i've had that idea stuck in my head since monday and i've finally got the chance to write it. also please check out the cast! please vote!! love you <3 ahh!! also thank you for 700+!!! we're almost at 1K ;o;