26

A brunette (brunette Niall for the win) 5'8 man with a big smile burst through the door.

"Oi, Oi, Oi—" his sentence is cut short as he realizes Harry isn't alone.

I hear Harry momentarily sigh before the man speaks up again.

"Harry mate who's this? Is she replacing Madison? 'cause i sure hope so" His Irish accent coming out.

Madison? I look at Harry for answers and notice him scowling at the intruder.

"No Niall she's not replacing Madison" Harry then looks at me "Madison is my personal assistant" answering my question.

Sounds like a hookers name to me.

the man— or should I say Niall— approaches us and takes a seat on the other chair across from me.

"What a bummer" he pouts "She needs to go, I can't stand hearing everyone talk about their one night stand with her. I mean who hasn't slept with her yet? You sure as hell have" he states casually.

"Niall!"

My head snaps to Harry giving him the ugliest glare. I know i shouldn't be surprised coming from someone like Harry, but his body count must be in the hundreds while mine is still zero.

Ignoring Harry, Niall then looks at me giving me a smile "Niall Horan" sticking out his hand for me to shake. Taking his hand i introduce myself. "Olivia Avery"

"Anyways I came here to ask if you're still going down to the pub later on with the boys."

"Yeah yeah. Don't you have a job to do Niall?" Harry questions and with that Niall gets up.

"Actually can you show me where the restrooms are?" I ask, Niall happily nods and i follow him out of the office leaving my things behind.

"Are you Harry's girlfriend or something?"

Am I his girlfriend? He seems like the 'I don't date' type of guy, always putting his work before anything.

"Uh no, I'm just a friend of his" yeah a friend with benefits my subconscious adds.

"Madison, the woman you were talking about is she and Harry a thing?" I curiously ask hoping to get answers.

"No god no, she's just his fling I guess if you want to call it that, she just basically sleeps with anyone who gives her money or expensive things"

"Oh" i reply before spotting the restroom sign "Thank you"

Making my way inside I go to get my phone but realize i left it in Harry's office. I mentally groan slapping my forehead.

As I leave the restroom I bump into someone causing me to hold on onto their suit.

"Shit, I'm sorry" I look up expecting it to be a random employee, but i'm met with Zayn.

"Olivia hey!" He greets me

"Heyyy what are you doing here?" i question

What a stupid fucking question he probably works here you idiot.

"Just got out of a meeting I was actually going back to my office" He fixes his suit "What are you doing here?"

Oh you know just with your Friend and colleague Harry. "My dad sent me here" I smile "He wanted me to deliver something to Mr. Styles"

"Hey listen i know we never got the chance to go to dinner the other night, but maybe we can do something today?"

Maybe i could take him up on that offer, Harry obviously is pre occupied with other whores, plus i'm not his.

"Maybe, can i let you know before 7?" Zayn smiles and nods his head "Perfect then, i got to go but i'll text you" I give him light peck on the cheek and make my way towards Harry's office.

Opening the door rather than knocking I look up to see a brunette woman on Harry's desk with her arms wrapped around his neck, lips locked with each other kissing, and Harry grabbing her arms.

Oh. That's why you should always knock. Clearing my throat, Harry quickly scrambled away from the brunette and looks at me. I quickly make my way to the chair grabbing my things not making eye contact with any of them.

"Olivia" He breaks the silence first

I'm not hurt, i'm not. I shouldn't be we're nothing and i knew that from the start.

Grabbing my things i leave his office with him hot on my tail. "Olivia. Wait" He takes ahold of my wrist

"It's not what it looks like" He down at me, but his swollen lips beg to differ.

"Fuck off Harry. I get it, i was the girl of the week, but i will not let you treat me like that" I say lowly yanking my wrist i make my way to the open elevator and press the lobby button.

"Hold the elevator!" someone yells. I stick my hand out causing the doors to open. Zayn jogs up and gets in "Thanks"

I look back at Harry to see him already looking back at me with sad eyes, but quickly turning into a glare as he looks at Zayn.

Looking at Zayn I say "Come over tonight, we could watch a movie, or have dinner at home" as the doors slowly close.

"at 7?"

"at 7" i confirm.

unedited
A/N:
bonjour! it's been a month i know 😳 (THANK YOU FOR 7K VIEWS!) but school is out so i should post more often. PLEASE VOTE! ok i'm off to go read some more larry or lashton fanfics cya x