10

A/N:
special thanks to everyone who reads the story we made it to 100+ viewsss! summer break started friday so get ready for more chapters! also don't be a silent reader :( please vote!

There's only two months left of summer vacation until i have to go to hell.. school i mean, and i honestly hate it because i know no one. Being the new kid isn't exactly good, but it isn't always completely bad.

I go through my drawers and grab a black smocked bandeau bikini with its matching bottom. I grab my towel and sunglasses and head downstairs. Once i'm downstairs there's no sound of my dad in the house meaning he's probably at work. I set my towel on the lounge chair and lay.

After a few minutes i feel myself beginning to fall asleep until a figure blocks the sun. "Dad?" i ask not opening my eyes "Close love" harry says. I open my eyes and see him standing there blocking the sun with his tall frame "Hi daddy" i sit up "What are you doing here?" i ask.

He's so casual looking today he had on a white shirt, black jeans, and some leather boots. "I had a meeting with your dad, and zayn, but neither of them are here" he simply states. I get up and immediately feel his eyes on me "Zayn's coming over" i say smiling even though i just want to see his reaction, He balls his fist "Don't get mad daddy, you know i only want you" i assure him.

"Let's go" he roughly grab my arm "Where?" i say as i try to jerk my arm away, but fail making him only tighten his grip on me. He pulls me up the stairs and into my room. He throws me onto my bed and locks the door. Harry makes his way to me "Turn around and bend over" he says, and i quickly do as he says no questions asked.

I bend over my bed. He's punishing me for walking out on him, and teasing him. I feel him touch my ass drawing shapes with his fingers as he immediately slaps the skin, making me gasp and become a little wet down there.

"Count" he says

"1"

On the tenth one, my ass is on fire, but it doesn't hurt as much, but it felt good. I can tell i got pretty excited, because my bikini bottoms are soaked. "Get up" he says.

"You will stop seeing him" he puts his hand on my waist. I open my mouth to talk, but he cuts me off "I mean it Olivia, he's not good" he says. I give a look, but nod "Fine".

"Also I'm taking you out tomorrow at 7" he smiles "Where?" i ask "You'll know tomorrow" i roll my eyes.

"Do it again and i'll punish you" and i give him a smirk "I like when you punish me" i mutter. I hope he didn't hear that.

"Give me your phone" he demands not even asking nicely, just as i'm about to ask why he gives me a glare. I grab my phone from the nightstand and give it to him. I see him type something before he gives it back.

"What did you do?" i ask

"Gave you my number love, i'll text you tonight so you know what to wear tomorrow" he says. He takes the phone from my hand and throws it on the bed. There's a knock on the door that scares harry and i.

"Olivia" zayn said from behind the door. No, wrong timing bud. I look at harry who is fuming, "I'll tell him to leave" i whisper and he softens up.

"Hey" i smile i look at his hands and i see red roses "These are for you" he says and hands them to me. I open the door to grab them.

"Thank you" i smell them. His eyes dart to my body and they rake me up and down. "Did i interrupt something?" he questions "I was going to.. take a shower" i nod and he says "Oh well before i go, would you like to maybe catch dinner sometime this week?" i give him a simple nod just because i didn't want harry to hear.

"Bye beautiful" he dismisses himself and i close the door. Harry looks at the roses in my hand and snatches them immediately "What are you-" he answers my question by throwing them away in the trash.

"You will not go out with him, and you will definitely not accept things from him" he comes towards me "Do you understand baby?" he asks

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy"

A/N:
I lowkey dislike this chapter idk why maybe because i'm running out of ideas? idk